24 - Territorial

It was close to midnight. After I'd calmed down, JJ'd went to go tell everyone I wasn't in the mood to play anymore. He came back to me and we cuddled in his room like the world revolved around us. I was the little spoon and JJ was playing in my hair. 

"Thank you for earlier." 

"Hey, that's what I'm here for," JJ replied. 

I smiled even though he couldn't see me. 

"Maya?" 

"Yeah?" I looked to him, still smiling.

"You know I'm here if you wanna talk about it, right?" My boyfriend asked. 

My smiled faded. I wanted to tell him so bad, but I was scared he wouldn't see the same after. I was ashamed of what I went through and my past habit. I didn't want him to know how fucked up I'd been. 

"JJ, I-" 

"Hello lovely gentleman!" Pope entered the room, opening the door wide. "It is midnight, folks. It is tomorrow!" 

I closed my eyes, disappointed I wouldn't have time to finish what I was about to say. 

"God, what do you want?" The blonde turned around. 

"Y'all can touch, remember?" Our friend smiled. "The dare." 

"Fuck off." JJ got up and passed a hand through his hair. I sat cross-legged on the bed.

"What?" Pope frowned at JJ. 

"Well, we can't be in the same bed if I can't touch her." JJ scrunched his nose. "Trust me. We already tried."

I looked down, remembering the night he was talking about. The night I came to his place after a party. I wondered if we would've been together now if I had left with Topper.

"Do you think we could share the bed without..." I didn't want to say it, so I raised my eyebrows and hinted it.

"having sex?" he asked, like it was a term he used every day. I nodded, not daring to look at him. I knew he was looking at me, though. He clearly was.

"We can try." he said.

And the next minute, it was like this:

His hand began to move, drawing small, powerful circles around my clit. I'd never felt better in my life. My hand began to go up and down around his cock. His voice was rough now, coursing through my whole body.

"Where are you going to sleep?" I asked him.

"On the couch." He said. I nodded and asked Pope to leave, which he did.

"Goodnight blondie." I pressed my lips. The disappointment I was feeling was so powerful. I just wanted to cuddle with him all night long. 

"Sleep well, baby." After that, JJ left the room and closed the door. 

That night, I slept barely over two hours and had horrible nightmares about my mom. It was terrible and I watched the clock hands go from 2 to 7 am for way too long.

---

The next day, I'd woken up in a bad mood. Still, Kiara begged me to go to a party tonight. At first I wanted to say no, but I accepted. It would take my mind off the fact that I could not be near my boyfriend for the whole day. So, we were all dressing up.

"The heck? This dress was made for you." Sarah looked at me with a gigantic smile on her face. She had a small purple dress and Kie's was green.