18 - The trigger

The film had begun about an hour ago. I won't lie, the movie was so boring I wanted to sleep. I was comfortable curled in JJ's arms and my head felt heavy because his hand was playing with my hair. I felt at peace.

The peace went away fast when I felt the urge to go to the bathroom. I had took two Pepsi, which I now regretted. I tried to hold it as much as I could because I would bother everyone. I wasn't a fan of public interaction.

"JJ?" I heard Pope whisper next to me.

"What?" he murmured near my ear.

"Gotta take a piss..."

"Hold it," JJ directly answer.

"I can't hold it. I drank too much soda." Pope started arguing. I wondered why he couldn't go by himself.

"Me too," I confessed. JJ grunted behind me. He didn't want to go with Pope, so I guessed it was over for me too. I still wanted to give it a go due to my urge growing faster.

"It's too exposed. They'll totally see us, baby."

I smiled at the fact that JJ now thought about going with us because I was now involved.

"I gotta go," I complained and Pope nodded. Kiara was still watching the movie, which confused me. It was so lame. Pope turned around to look at the bathrooms. We were all disappointed when we saw Kelce, Rafe and Topper in front of it.

"They're blocking the bathrooms."

"Well, no shit." JJ said. I felt the anger in his voice.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to him.

JJ shook his head. "It's okay, princess. It's not your fault." He told me, looking around us. "Come here, I know where." The blonde got me up and did the same.

"Hey, where y'all going?" Kie asked. We all looked at her as if we were on a secret mission.

"We gotta wring it out." JJ declared. I rolled my eyes at his stupid answer, still smiling. This was why I loved him. He was always saying the answer you least expected him to say.

"You're gonna hold it for each other?" She frowned her brows when we walked away.

We went next to the big movie screen where there was a big tree. Pope and JJ stood next to each other and I stood next to JJ.

"Guys, I don't have a penis, I can't just pee like that." I admitted.

"Right. Um, why don't you just sit, I'm gonna hide you from Pope." JJ walked to the spot next to me and unzipped his jeans. I took my pants off and we all started peeing at the same time. Yeah, kinda ironic.

"This feels better than a blowjob." Pope said.

"Like you know how that feels." JJ answered.

"This feels better than what I imagine a blowjob would feel like." He corrected himself.

"Can we just stop talking about blowjobs, please?" I asked, getting up when I finished.

"I love when Maya give me one." JJ said, closing his zip as my eyes widened bigger than the size of an elephant. I just couldn't believe he said that in front of Pope. I lightly punched his chest.

"Okay, I didn't need to know that." Pope told us.

"You brought the gun?" I asked JJ, feeling like something bad was gonna happen. Sometimes, I would just get this weird feeling in my gut that was warning me about something.

"Oh, shit, I forgot it!" JJ said.

"You forgot it?" Me and Pope asked at the exact same. I felt slightly in danger, just a bit, because first, Rafe wouldn't hurt me, and second, because JJ was there.