25 - Addiction

A.N. Hey guys! In this chapter, this is a throwback to when Maya was living with her mom in Seattle. I must say that this chapter can be very triggering to some people and it is dark (mention of drugs, addictions, abuse, rape, etc.) Take care!

Sometimes, I'm laying in bed and all I can think about is how bad my mother was. She made my life so miserable.

I can't stop thinking about the worst day of my life. Simply horrible. Here's how it went.

---

I was walking to the skatepark to meet up with Benjie, Samantha, Parker and Louisa. I think it was in the beginning of the afternoon. The sun was hot and I was already sweating. Part of it was because of the heat, but mostly because I'd made myself a line before leaving the house. Mom was out getting fucked by who knows who and I was all alone.

She was the reason I started taking drugs. I remember when I inhaled a line for the first time. She told me I was too scared to do it and told me things you don't want to know. After her insults, I gave in and took it.

It was like a long heat wave through my whole entire body. Any sadness, misery or guilty feelings were completely flushed out. It was like running in a field filled with sunflowers. All of the worries you had disappeared and you felt like you could run the world.

The sens of euphoria made us want to do it again.

Drugs go through your brain and you can almost feel it.

I arrived at the park and spotted my friends.

"Hey, Maya!" Samantha yelled. "You came!"

"Hi." I said.

"Sit here." Benjie pointed next to him. I sat on the red bench as he put his hand on my thigh. It was the first time he did that. Probably just to show off to his friends. "I missed you, babe."

"Same." I smiled at him before he quickly put his mouth on mine like an hungry lion. It was an agressive kiss and he almost bit my lips. I frowned my brows when he put his hand on my boob. Our friends were watching with weird looks on their face.

Benjie needed to control himself.

"Stop, you're gonna get me in the mood." I pulled away lying. I knew that he would have become upset if I had simply told him that his behavior was wrong.

We spent the rest of the afternoon, looking at some kids skating while smoking our lives out.

When some children idolized us, others feared us. Some of them, I was certain, would grow up just like me. Taking drugs and smoking to escape the fact that I will never succeed in life.

When everyone left, Benjie asked if I wanted him to take me home. He'd just gotten his license and was proud of his new car. I couldn't wait to get home to take another line, it'd been at least six hours since my last and my body was craving. Emotions were starting to come back.

Him driving me home would be faster.

I agreed and hopped into the car.

That evening, he didn't drive me home. He made me get into his car so that I would suck his dick and so he would fuck me. I'd never had my first time before. I didn't want it to happen in the back of a car, but I knew that if I refused, he would hurt me.

So I sucked him for a whole ten minutes. He kept pushing my head deeper and deeper so fast that tears were falling and I couldn't breathe. His taste was giving me the urge to vomit.

He held my head and fucked my mouth until I nearly passed away. He was putting it so deep that my gag reflex was so traumatized it didn't work anymore. After that, he threw me in the back seat and penetrated me.