5 - Spin the bottle

"HEY, WANNA PLAY spin the bottle?" Kiara asked.

We all agreed and the other looked like they were used to play.

"Maya, I have to warn you that when we play, it can't be a child kiss of 1 second, we got to make the kiss last even if we don't want to." Kiara explained.

I nodded and she said that she would start. I grabbed a bottle of bear and drank it in ten seconds.

"Oh okay, tomorrow is gonna be a big deal." John added.

"Alright, let's play!" I said, widening my eyes. I loved the way alcohol made me feel; no problems. I passed the bottle to Kiara and she turned it. The suspense was so powerful. It could've been anyone.

But it landed on me.

I hadn't kissed many different person before, and even less girls. None, actually. I was scared that JJ or Pope would be mad but Kiara looked at me for a moment and went straight up for it. She rose her arms and put them around my neck.

Our lips locked together softly and I didn't even fully understand the situation. I was kissing my friend. A girl.

She did kiss very good tho.

"Ooooh." Sarah cheered. By what I was hearing, every one seemed to be good about it. I pulled away and Kiara gave me a big smile.

"That was hot, I'm not gonna lie." JJ murmured. Everyone fully agreed on that. I even thought he would've been upset. Even Pope was smiling.

Next up was John B and Sarah. It wasn't really special because they were already dating, but it was still weird to see John B's tongue in my sister's mouth.

Whatever.

Everyone hyped them and Sarah seemed very in love with John B. It was good to see that pretty smile of hers. It was now my turn to spin the bottle. It was a really long spin. I prayed that this wouldn't go down. Ew, imagine if it landed on Sarah.

Guess who it landed on? Mister Maybank.

When he saw who the bottle was pointing, he looked up at me with a daring look. It was powerful. God, his eyes. His gorgeous blue eyes. A slight smirk went up his face. I really wanted to kiss him.

The look he gave me was giving obvious vibes about him being glad about it. At first, I was scared that the group would see that we already did that, but I remembered that I had a good kiss with Kiara. We shared a long, deep look. We both had the same thoughts.

"Are y'all doing it or you're waiting for the sun to rise?" Sarah asked.

What Sarah said gave me a green light and JJ didn't even get up, so... I did. I smiled proudly and swung my hair behind my back. I guided myself to sit on JJ. Facing him.

I was now sitting on his lap.

"Oh okay!" Kiara hyped. I liked that I had just kissed Kiara and she still was hyping me for kissing another person.

"Stop making me feel like that around people, it's not fair." JJ whispered.

I loved that I made him feel things. It was definitely a turn-on. Seeing his pretty face so close to mine made me smile. He looked down at my lips which guided his eyes to my boobs.

Kiara's top.

JJ put his huge hands on my ass. His grip was making me melt as always. He began moving my hips forward and backward, slowly. Fuck, this felt good. I started feeling a whole bunch of butterflies. We were lucky that the shallow water wouldn't betray us.