3 - School

FOR A MOMENT, after I woke up, I forgot about yesterday. But when I saw half of my clothes on the floor, I remembered. JJ was a great guy, really, but I didn't know him that much. It was weird.

Did he still want to sleep with me? I wondered what our relation would be from now on.

It was Friday, which meant weekend, which meant hanging with the Pogues, which meant JJ. I'd better talk to him later.

I realized after a moment that Ward would drop us to school in ten minutes and I still hadn't decided what I would wear.

Fuck this.

I took a crop top in my closet, a light green one. It had a little black heart on it. Pretty boring but enough for school. The pants I chose were really a good choice with my shirt; a grey jogging. I loved my thighs in joggings.

Here we go for another day.

----

"DID YOU HAVE a great day yesterday, honey?" Ward asked, driving us to school.

"The teachers suck." I said.

"Which one?" Sarah asked. Rafe looked at me, like he was mad that the teacher didn't do well with me. I remembered that he had always been protective over me, even if we weren't really close at all.

"All of them." I replied. Rafe giggled and poked his tongue in this cheek. I didn't know if he found that funny or if he was mad. Why would he care that much?

"Well, I hope I don't get your teachers when I'll have your age." Wheezie said, looking at the window.

We soon arrived at the school and I felt my heart pounding through my chest.

"Hey it's okay. I'm here."

I guessed Sarah heard it too...

----

AFTER FIVE LONG minutes, I finally opened my locker. I had never been good with locks. I picked my english and math books and closed the door.

My heart did a full roller coaster, I saw my life flash in my eyes as I jumpscared at JJ being behind my locker door.

"Fuck! JJ! Don't ever do that again." I said, feeling my heart calming down. Although it was still beating fast because that guy was talking to me.

The blondie looked in my eyes, down to my belly and finally the rest of my body.

He smirked. "I'm um... I'm sorry for leaving like that yesterday." He looked at me with a look so deep that I couldn't not forgive him. The bell rang and I began to panic.

"Talk to you at lunch time I gotta go!" I yelled running in the hallway.

"Maya, we're in the same class and you don't know where it is!" he laughed, following me. He took my hand and led me to our class.

His hand felt warm.

----

"I am so sorry miss I didn't know where the class was, I'm new" I said, breathless.

"Go sit there." The teacher said and she wasn't giving a good vibe at all. Yay, another hell teacher. I looked at the place and there was a boy next to it. He looked fine, the kind of guy who had bunch of money. I walked to it and dropped my books on my desk.

"Hey beautiful." He said.

I saw JJ turn his head fast towards us. He was behind the guy, so I had a view of him while talking to the boy.