chapter 6: discomfort

after dinner and settling cheng ran in, jian qing went back, and it was already ten o'clock when he arrived home.

the villa is very quiet, the living room only opened a tv cabinet next to the floor lamp, jian qing thought that cheng wen had gone upstairs to sleep, think it is not right, according to his overly frugal personality, even if you want to leave him a light, you will definitely turn off the kitchen light.

turning around, i really saw the man curled up on the wide sofa asleep, wearing a blue-gray sweater washed to white, underneath the blue plaid pajama pants, and the delicate skin in the light revealed a sickly pale, like a docile and fragile little animal.

cheng wen's body is not very good, the resistance is very poor, in the winter often cold fever, obviously there is no young master's life, partial growth of a delicate body, and no one hurts, jian qing feels that his worst is the brain, and it is not that he did not buy him new clothes, always wear the same torn clothes that were picked up in the garbage heap, poor to whom to see.

jian qing frowned, feeling that the more he looked at it, the more unpleasant it was, and reached out to push the person awake.

"wake up."

"well, ah qing..." the little fool opened his eyes blankly, rubbed his eyes, and looked at the person with a straight face in front of him, and he couldn't react a little.

jian qing said, "why don't you go to the room to sleep?"

cheng wen was stunned for a few seconds before returning to reality, remembering that he was waiting for ah qing to fall asleep, and when he finally returned, he was of course happy in his heart, and his dark eyes looked at him brightly, saying that he was going to get up.

"the meal... i made the meal... maybe it's cold, i'm going to heat it up..."

"no, i've already eaten." jane opened her mouth expressionlessly. ""it's past ten o'clock now."

the little fool paused in place, a little dazed, "oh... it's more than ten o'clock..."

when he looked up and wanted to ask jian qing why he came back so late, the other party had already crossed him directly upstairs, leaving him with a cold back.

cheng wen was a little confused, tightened the corners of his clothes, and did not dare to open his mouth.

ah qing was so cold to him.

although it was the first time to cook for jian qing to eat, cheng wen was very aware of his taste.

loving someone is like this, the gaze will always unconsciously fall on him, secretly staring at him when eating before, inadvertently remembering all his preferences.

obviously so stupid, his memory was also very poor, but he remembered everything about jian qing, and he remembered everything he said.

a qing's birthday is june 18th.

a qing hates to eat carrots, does not like to eat green peppers, in addition to these two things, almost not very picky eaters, prefer vegetables are potatoes, meat like beef, fish and shrimp and other high-protein foods.

during this time, a qing was always angry with him, and he originally wanted to take advantage of this dinner to perform well, but he did not expect that he would not even look at it.

the big liar, who obviously said he was going to come back to eat...

cheng wen's eyes were red, a little angry, but immediately thought that jian qing was so busy at work and managed such a large company, maybe something suddenly delayed. <

right......

or work is more important, ah qing is so good to him, you can't be angry with him because he didn't come back for dinner...

four dishes and a soup were placed alone on the delicate table, which had already produced white grease, and cheng wen heated the soup and ate it with white rice.

he is not picky eaters, when he works outside, in order to save money, it is common to squeeze vegetables three times a day, and now he can eat a bowl of broth and rice, which is already very satisfying.

but before he could take a few bites, his stomach suddenly rolled over, and cheng wen had no choice but to put down the bowl in his hand, forcing himself to endure the vomiting, and his small face was a little pale.

recently, i don't know what is wrong, i often feel nauseous and want to vomit, and sometimes i feel dizzy.

probably sick.

originally, i wanted to tell jian qing, but looking at the way he looked at his face, he didn't dare to say, there should be nothing wrong, and it would definitely be fine after a while.

this was also the case when i used to have a cold and fever, as long as i drank more hot water and didn't take medicine for about a week, i could save a lot of money.

mind fixed attention, cheng wen barely finished a bowl of rice, did not expect to finally all spit out, a small face miserable white, the strength of the body seems to be emptied, it is difficult to clean up the kitchen, go upstairs.

knocked on the door to be allowed in.

warm lights were scattered in every inch of the room, jian qing had obviously taken a bath, changed into black silk pajamas, long hair was casually draped over the shoulders, lining that delicate face was more and more eye-catching, beautiful but heroic.

his eyes did not leave the phone screen, but the slender eyebrows were twisted, and the tone was a little bad.

"what are you rubbing?"

cheng wen stood where he was like a schoolboy who had made a mistake, and whispered, "i... i put the kitchen... clean up a bit..."

jian qing still didn't look at him, staring at the phone and not knowing who he was chatting with, it was a completely commanding tone, "go take a shower, come out without getting dressed." when cleaning up in the

afternoon, he was sweating, cheng wen had actually taken a bath, but later when cooking, he may have been contaminated with the smell of oil smoke, he obediently went in and carefully rubbed himself again, blowing dry his hair before coming out.

shame made him unable to resist putting a piece of clothing on his body.

unexpectedly, after jian qing saw it, his face immediately changed.

"didn't i tell you you you didn't have to wear clothes, and there was something else on your body that i hadn't seen?"

"even if the brain is not good, now even people can't understand it, can't they?"

the words were really ugly, and the little fool would be sad, and he lowered his head with red circles and was silent.

"come here and take your clothes off." jian qing did not have a good airway.

anyway, i have waited for so many years, and it does not hurt to wait a little longer, cheng ran said that she does not accept premarital sex, so before marriage, continue to use this fool to relieve desire.