chapter 70: follow me

cheng wen has no concept of the four words of supplementary nutrition, only feels that he can eat enough, usually rarely buy vegetables, and will not buy too expensive.

if jian qing and cheng ran were there, they would be different, both of them were the people he cared about, and the little fool always wanted to give them the best he could.

went to the supermarket to buy a large bag of vegetables, some heavy, cheng wen with a big belly is very difficult to carry, but fortunately the supermarket is not far from the community, insist on a return home.

the door of the villa was unlocked, jian qing and cheng ran were sitting on the sofa in the living room watching tv, when they saw him come in, jian qing turned back and said lightly.

"hurry up, it's been a busy day today and we're all hungry."

"it's good." cheng wen nodded, carried the bag into the kitchen with his head bowed, and a layer of fine sweat had already appeared on his forehead.

after a while, a simple voice came from outside, asking him to make tea first.

cheng wen had no choice but to put down the knife that was cutting vegetables in his hand, hurriedly washed his hands, took out the tea and tea leaves from the cabinet below, brewed them and carefully took them out.

what is being broadcast on the screen is a reality show, cheng ran seems to like it, watching it with relish, and jian qing took him in his arms and talked to him very cooperatively about the plot, and the expression on his face was gentle and spoiled.

the two focused on the screen, as if they couldn't see cheng wen coming out, and didn't give him a look.

cheng wen felt sad in his heart, and he did not show it on his face, bent down with difficulty, poured the tea in the tea bowl into two tea bowls, and held it in front of them in turn with both hands, "please please ask for tea." <

cheng ran picked up the tea bowl and took a sip, only then did he look at him and smile, "brother, you have worked hard."

cheng wen also thought that his brother would no longer pay attention to him, and when he saw that he was still willing to talk to himself, he was suddenly a little flattered, shook his head and whispered, "not unfortunate and

bitter."

"then i'll go cook first."

"well, be careful, and cook fewer dishes if you're tired." cheng ran stared at his stomach and gently instructed.

cheng wen nodded, the corners of his eyes were slightly red, and his steps were much lighter when he walked towards the kitchen.

my brother probably didn't hate him so much, at

least, he was willing to care about him.

cheng ran's so light and fluttering words, in exchange for the little fool more dead hearted, afraid that those two people were hungry, eager to let them eat immediately, they were tired and endured, the action became faster and faster.

in less than two hours, there were ten small dishes on the table, garlic scallops, black chicken soup, braised beef brisket, vinegar slip potato shreds, etc.

he was familiar with the tastes of jian qing and cheng ran, which were naturally what they liked to eat.

after seeing the two happily eating, cheng wen was slightly relieved, pulled open the chair next to him, and clumsily supported his stomach and was preparing to sit down, when jian qing, who was preparing to cook soup, turned his cold eyes to him and suddenly opened his mouth.