chapter 186: the ultimate purpose

"Does the lion open its mouth?" Jian Qing looked at him expressionlessly.

"Brother..." Jian Ru begged him in a soft voice.

Jian Qing's eyebrows did not move, "Last time it was five million, last time it was ten million, this time it was twenty million, what company did Li Chaoyang open, and did the money thrown into the pit?" "It's

to make software, rent servers, have to spend a lot of money, if you can't pull the investment company will not be able to sustain it, brother you will borrow me, and when Chaoyang Company is on the right track, it will definitely pay you back, even if he does not pay me back, he will also earn money to pay you back..." Jian Ru said with a bitter face.

Jian Qing is the only son, from childhood by his parents pampered, but Jian Ru is not the same, he also has a half-brother below him, his biological mother died in childbirth when he was born, a few years later his father remarried a door to the right Qianjin into the door, although it is not bad for Jian Ru, but in the end it is not the biological mother, and later after having his own children, he is more and more neglected.

The men of the Jian family all pay attention to their careers, and Jian Ru's father, Jian Mofeng, is no exception, busy with his career all day and has no time to take care of Jian Ru.

The father ignored him, and the stepmother surrounded her precious son all day, so Jian Ru liked to run after Jian Qing's ass.

The difference between the two is three years old, When Jian Qing was in elementary school, Jian Ru was still in kindergarten, the child who was a little older was born with a doll-like pink carving, Jian Qing was naughty and not willing to bully him, he led him out to play on vacation, Zhang Qi'er also liked him, often leaving Jian Ru to live at home, and Jian Qing was a companion.

Cousins can be said to be more dear than brothers, once the small class leader has become a tall and beautiful young man, has his own ideas, his own opinions, Jian Qing is also quite a bit of a feeling, is not sure that Jian Ru this has to go all the way to the black nature, in the end like whom.

He frowned. <

"Ru Ru, it's not that I don't lend it to you, I don't want to watch you dizzy with your eyes and be confused by that Li Chaoyang, and I can't get a little good after the end, I see that you are a demon."

Jian Ru looked slightly shaken, smiled and giggled, "No... Chaoyang and I are now in a good relationship.

 "Do you believe this yourself?" Jane the way.

Jian Ru couldn't laugh out loud, and she didn't know what to say with a white face.

If he hadn't been desperate, he wouldn't have opened this mouth with his cousin.

But now, only Jian Qing could help him.

No, to be precise, it's to help him with the rising sun.

For his cousin Jian Qing, after all, he couldn't resist fiercely, sighed, and led Cheng Wen to turn around and go to the desk.

"Okay, I'll help you again, not for example."

"The next time you still want to beg me for that Li Chaoyang, you don't open your mouth, I will definitely not agree."

"You and I are family, he Li Chaoyang is not."

Jian Ru tossed and turned to follow, moved to the eyes were red, lying on the table watching Jian Qing take out the check from the drawer, "Good brother, or you hurt me the most..."

Jian Qing smiled, brushed and wrote down twenty million capital letters at the amount, signed it, filled in all the places that should be filled, picked it up and handed it to Jane Ru.