chapter 90: dreams

jian qing's fingers holding the letter slowly tightened, and several folds immediately appeared on it, and a little dazed and confused appeared under his eyes, and he suddenly felt as if he had lost something very important.

the fool loved him the whole time.

before, i would shyly nestle in his arms and whisper that i liked him, but later i was bullied by him, so i didn't say much, and it turned out that i had been hiding in my heart.

now he wanted to leave, also because he was afraid that staying would hinder the relationship between him and cheng ran.

jian qing didn't know what was wrong with him, what was the lingering pain in his heart, and when the man was there, most of the time, he felt that he was very distracted.

the reason why he was forced to be by his side was only because he felt that he could not lose a tool of desire that fit so well, as thaksin said, just habit.

but now, in addition to habit, there seems to be an extra layer of inexplicable things...

do you like it?

jian qing remembered cheng ran's hysterical questioning at the wedding scene, and remembered chen tezu's euphemistic reminders and temptations when he was in the hospital, and he was still not very sure.

all he knew was that he couldn't lose him anyway, that he couldn't accept that man was far from his life, just as he couldn't accept the quiet, almost empty coldness of the house at the moment.

the little fool should appear in the kitchen, in the living room, in the garden, and whenever he calls him, he will appear in front of him at once, obediently nestled in his arms, and listen carefully to everything he says. <

jian qing had never wanted to hug the man tightly into his arms like now.

for a moment he felt that this was just a joke that cheng wen had made with him, how could such a timid little thing really leave him, perhaps because he felt that he was too bad for him, so he hid in a corner of the house and deliberately left such a letter to make him anxious.

secretary li is not particularly familiar with this villa, and it is understandable to miss some places.

so, jian qing carefully folded the letter in his hand and put it back into his envelope, put it in his pocket, and got up and went upstairs.

he patiently opened the door and looked for it one by one.

rooms on the second floor, no, bathroom, no, master bedroom, no, study, no, laundry room on the third floor, balcony, none.

everywhere was silent.

this feeling is very uncomfortable.

he suddenly understood why the little fool was always waiting for him to go back to dinner when he was left at home.

at that time, he thought he was too clingy, so he was not allowed to call himself, and said fiercely that there was something urgent to do.

then there were fewer phone calls.

what can be important between the gold lord and the lover, the latter is just a tool that the former summons to come and go, but cheng wen does not think so, he thinks that ah qing loves him, even if the thoughts are strong, he must force himself to restrain himself and not to disturb his work. <

the moment the lie was punctured, he must have been in pain.

jian qing returned to the sofa in the living room downstairs, covered his head with his hands, took a deep breath, and began to think about where cheng wen was most likely to go.