chapter 36: gifts

Jian Qing did not come back for half a month, Xu was fierce, this time the toss was not over until midnight, but the next morning Cheng Wen still climbed up on time and prepared breakfast.

His cooking skills are learned from his mother, no contact with Western-style food, only cook some more traditional Chinese dishes, fortunately, Jian Qing is not disgusted, although he has never praised him, but he can eat a lot every time.

This morning it was a small ravioli and egg cake, when Jian Qing put the fragrant egg cake into his mouth and took the first bite, Cheng Wen couldn't help but look at him nervously and whispered, "Good... Is it tasty......? "

Well, it's ok." Jian Qing nodded without saltiness, gracefully ate the three thick quiches on the plate, and after solving his own large portion of small wontons, he frowned with some hesitation, "Too little, next time do more."

In fact, his usual amount of food is not so large, that is, this fool makes something a bit evil, obviously it is ordinary food that can no longer be ordinary, but the more he eats, the more delicious it is, it is not greasy at all.

"I... I haven't eaten this bowl yet. Cheng Wen quickly pushed his own portion of wontons carefully in front of Jian Qing, he had just eaten half a cake, and he had not had time to move the spoon at this time.

Jian Qing looked up at him, "Don't you eat?" "The

kitchen has... There was porridge left over from yesterday morning... I like to drink porridge. He was willing to eat what he had made, and Cheng Wen only felt happy, and his eyes were bright and soft back to him.

"Oh." Jian Qing nodded and calmly picked up the spoon again.

Five minutes later, seeing that he had almost eaten, Cheng Wen squeezed the chopsticks in his hand, hesitated for a long time, plucked up his courage, and whispered, "A Qing... Are you coming back tonight? <

Jian Qing did not raise his head, and after swallowing the food in his mouth unhurriedly, he opened his mouth lightly, "Not necessarily." The

little fool was suddenly a little disappointed, "That... So will you come back tomorrow..."

"Are you okay?" Jian Qing frowned impatiently and looked up at him.

Seeing that he seemed to be angry, Cheng Wen's voice immediately lowered, twisting his fingers, and said uneasily, "Tomorrow... Tomorrow is your birthday..."

If Ah Qing comes back, he will go buy a big cake and make a lot of dishes...

"My birthday will be in the hotel, then there will be a lot of people to help me celebrate, you go will only embarrass me, don't worry about it." Stay home and don't run around. Jian Qing's words were all cold.

After slowly wiping the corners of his lips with a tissue, he didn't look at the man across from him and got up and left.

The door slammed shut.

The little fool's thin shoulders trembled, and the corners of his eyes red sadly.

So that he will not be ashamed.

In the evening, Jian Qing did not return, Cheng Wen waited on the sofa and fell asleep, waking up at dawn.

At home, I casually ate some of the millet soup left over from last night as breakfast, changed my clothes and went out.

Although A Qing doesn't need him to accompany him on his birthday... BBut it was his first birthday after the two were together, and he wanted to give each other a gift.

Cheng Wen took a bus to a nearby shopping mall, his clothes have always been picked up on the stalls to buy the cheapest, never dared to enter such a place before, too expensive, casually a piece of clothing on hundreds of thousands, is he dare not think.

However, he knew that Ah Qing couldn't see the things that were too bad, so he plucked up the courage to come here alone.

The bright and upscale environment makes the little fool a little timid, walking uneasily in the crowd, not knowing what to buy, blinking his eyes and looking at it, inadvertently entering a clothing store.

I went inside only to find that it was for sale couples, all of which were T-shirts, all in various colors, reflecting different styles of patterns.

Cheng Wen just wanted to quit, the beautiful female clerk has warmly greeted up, "Hello sir, welcome to at The Long Last Love designer brand store, which style of T do you see, you can try it on." "Didn't

your lover come with you?"

"I... I don't buy this..." Cheng Wen shook his head in some panic and said timidly.

"Sir, our brand has a special meaning, At Long Last Love, that is, eternal love, means that couples who wear our couple's outfits will be long-lasting, you buy a set for your lover, the other party will be happy." 」

Cheng Wen shook his head and whispered, "Really... Are you sure? Will

Ah Qing really be happy...

"Really." Clerk Road.

"But... But I only have five hundred dollars on me..." The little fool blushed his ears in embarrassment, and his soft voice was so light that he could hardly hear it.

This shop is very upscale at first glance, and it is definitely expensive.

"It doesn't matter, our store has a style is discounted, the original price of 1599 sets of coupleS T is now only 599, look at your looks so cute, and then discount a discount of 100 yuan is not a problem, you can see if you like it or not."