chapter 137: marriage

cheng wen's face flushed, and he replied lightly and solemnly, "well... i remembered. the

day before the wedding began, jian qing took the little fool to meet a person.

the other party is a famous entrepreneur in beijing, but also a close friend of jian yeming, who has not yet started a family in his sixties and has no children and no daughters.

cheng wen has no parents, when the wedding starts, he has to walk the long red carpet alone, he is timid, and he will be very scared when the time comes, jian qing feels pain.

after thinking about it, he decided to ask the elder to accept cheng wen as a righteous son, and at the wedding, he took the hand of the little fool and handed him over to himself as a father, which was also a testimony.

he will always love him and never fail him again.

in cheng wen's consciousness, successful people like jian yeming are very serious and difficult to get along with, very nervous when they go, and when they meet, they know that uncle li is a very kind person, wearing a pair of rimless glasses, gentle and elegant, and there is no power in the market.

and the other party did not dislike him stupid and stupid, cheng wen was very happy to have one more relative in this world, although it was not related by blood.

according to chinese marriage customs, the first night of marriage between two young people cannot stay together.

cheng wen now has a mother's home, so naturally he sleeps in his mother's house.

li wei immediately ordered the nanny to clean up the second bedroom of the family, and after dinner, the three of them chatted together for a while, and jian qing took cheng wen upstairs to the room.

the environment here is not worse than the jane house, but after all, it is a strange place, and jian qing is worried that the little fool is not used to it, and everything is arranged for him thoughtfully. <

the pajamas were brought from home and a pink piggy pillow was also brought.

i bought it last week when i was shopping, when i was passing a store, cheng wen stared at the toy pig displayed in the window for two more seconds, and jian qing understood his thoughts.

the little fool will never take the initiative to ask him for anything, even if he likes it, he will not say it in his heart, obviously stupid, but he understands things to the point of almost being well-behaved.

it may be that it is a little strange that such a big person still likes such a thing, and at that time, he was pierced by the mind cheng wen did not admit it, saying that he did not want it, but he just thought that the end might like it.

my daughter is only two months old, where do i know this.

jian qing cried and laughed, thinking how his wife was so cute, he had to pull the little fool in and buy the piglet.

however, in the next few days, he regretted a little, cheng wen slept with the pig in his arms at night, and did not hold him anymore.

it's not without benefits, at least this pig who competes with him for favor can accompany cheng wen through tonight, so that he won't be so afraid.

after settling everything in, jian qing rubbed the little fool into his arms and hugged, "i'm gone." "pick

you up tomorrow."

when he really wanted to leave, cheng wen was reluctant to do so, his hands clutched the corners of his clothes, and the corners of his eyes were a little red, "can... can you not go..."