chapter 83: nanny life

cheng ran frowned and looked at jian qing's handsome side, "qing, this is not good, there are so many guest rooms in the family, why let my brother live in the warehouse." "he only

deserves to live there." jane opened her mouth coldly.

"after all, what kind of identity should be equipped with what kind of house, i can continue to take him in."

"don't do that." cheng ran's eyes revealed worry.

under cheng ran's repeated persuasion, cheng wen finally did not live in the dirty underground warehouse, but was ordered to move to the nanny room in the stairwell.

in the past, when sister-in-law li lived there, the room was very narrow, there was only a small square table and a single bed, but the environment was not bad, good evil is white wall tiles, for cheng wen, who is accustomed to suffering, there is nothing bad.

the only bad thing is that those two people don't seem to treat him as a person, jian qing needless to say, a bad heart will sneer at the little fool, and cheng ran will only treat him kindly when there are people around.

three days later, in the early morning, cheng wen got up early to make breakfast, when the two were preparing to eat, jian qing suddenly received a phone call, the company was in a sudden emergency, did not have time to eat a bite to leave, between the walk did not forget to kiss in the corner of cheng ran's forehead, and then said to the little fool standing on the side, "take care of your brother." "well

... good. cheng wen bowed his head and responded lightly.

after jian qing left, there were brothers and sisters left in the huge house. <

cheng ran didn't have a job today, he was still wearing a soft pale blue housecoat, he rubbed his eyes with sleepy eyes, pulled open a chair and sat down slowly.

breakfast was sumptuous, there were western, omelette, grilled sausage, toast, milk and so on, there were also chinese, buns, small ravioli, fritters...

this was what jian qing ordered after cheng ran moved in, and the daily breakfast must be more varied, never less than ten, lest his lover not eat well here.

in order to meet his request, cheng wen had to get up early to work, be as ready as ever, and put it on the table before they went downstairs.

as for cheng wen himself, only after they had finished their meals could they carry the rest of the two people's food to their own huts to eat.

usually, they rush to work, at most half an hour is over, if it is a weekend, the two slowly drink coffee and chat at the dinner table, spending several hours is a common thing.

at this time, cheng wen's body was already very heavy, and he had long been to the point of wheezing after walking a few steps, plus his feet were somewhat swollen because of pregnancy, and he would be very tired and painful when standing for a long time, but he could only endure, because when the master was eating, the nanny had to wait next to him.

"if you're stunned, come over and pour me a glass of milk." cheng ran grabbed a piece of toast and said lazily.

cheng wen nodded, took a few steps forward on his stomach, and carefully opened the milk carton and poured it into the glass in his hand, "if it is not enough... there is still ..."

cheng ran ignored him, took a sip of milk, his face immediately changed, and slammed the bottom of the cup on the table, "didn't you say that the milk had to be hot before it could be drunk?!" cheng wen's

throat tightened, and his voice became hoarse, "ran ran... yyou...... you didn't say this..."

"i didn't say you don't know how to think about it?" the weather is so cold, you give me something so cold, is it trying to freeze me to death? cheng ran sneered.