chapter 113: preterm birth

Everyone present was stunned, and they all looked at the two young women at the entrance, two about twenty years old, ordinary-looking, and the one who was talking was the one wearing a black cotton jacket and glasses, looking at Sven thin, but the words spoken were quite rude, and their eyes seemed to be staring at the father's enemy.

"Sure enough, it's twins, they look exactly the same, if we weren't still in the hospital, I would have thought I met him on the street."

"Why are you so shameless, that's your own brother, are you so hungry and thirsty, you have to rob other people's men, and your face is pregnant with a child, you faceless little three, why don't you die?" As she spoke, she was about to step forward, and the pregnant companion next to her quickly grabbed her.

Cheng Wen's face gradually became as pale as paper, and he took a small half-step backwards unsteadily, and the corners of his eyes were red, "I... I didn't..."

"Your belly is so big, do you dare to say no?!"

"Do you dare to say that the child you are carrying in your belly is not the president of Cambodian Entertainment Jian Qing?!"

The woman was so excited that she pulled out the mobile phone in her bag and turned on the camera to point it at him.

"Today, I'll let netizens take a good look at what your faceless little three looks like."

With a soft 'click', Cheng Wen's dazed appearance was frozen in the picture.

The sound of small fragments of discussion came from the surroundings, and even the guests who originally chose goods behind the shelves all came out to see the hilarity, and everyone's tolerance for Xiao San was very low, and most of the words spoken were not very good. <

Cheng Wen became the target of everyone, there was nowhere to hide, everyone's mocking, disgusted, and mocking eyes cut through his body like an invisible sword, and at such a time, no one could protect him.

He could not explain, he could only lower his head and whisper a retort, "I did not..."

So light that only he could hear it, more like self-talk, and like saying it to the baby in his belly.

Dad didn't do those things, you don't believe them...

At the same time that the news of Cheng Ran's suicide was exposed, some intimate photos of Jian Qing and Cheng Wen also appeared on the Internet, and some people took pictures of Jian Qing holding Cheng Wen on the street, and the two entered the Michelin three-star restaurant together for candlelight dinner, and Jian Qing kissed Cheng Wen's forehead.

If it were not for the news that the person above was Cheng Ran's twin brother Cheng Wen, I am afraid that fans would think that this person is actually Cheng Ran himself, and everything is just a gimmick made by Yuji for the sake of attracting people's attention.

Looking at the bloated figure of the man who is pregnant in the photo, and then looking at the emaciated and pale youth lying in the hospital ward in another photo, netizens finally believe that all this is true. <

The brother fell in love with his brother's fiancé, seduced by any means, and finally became pregnant with a child due to his special physique, successfully winning the heart of Jian Qing, the president of Cambodian Hua Entertainment, which led to his repentance at the wedding scene and forced his brother to commit suicide.

This news in the two hours after the release of the rapid speed on the Weibo hot search, comment forwarding directly soared to more than 100,000, Cheng Wen this name has since become a tumor in the minds of Cheng Ran fans, brain fans will be his ancestors eighteen generations have been scolded over and over again, scolded to remember his ancestors eighteen generations is Cheng Ran's ancestors eighteen generations, so quickly deleted the comments, specifically for Cheng Wen alone, what went out to be hit by a car, a corpse and two lives, dead without a full body, Such vicious words turned the tide in the comments section.