chapter 157: kneel

cheng wen listened to jian qing's words, nodded, turned around and took a step back, and couldn't help but look back at him and find that he was staring deeply at himself.

that kind of look always makes people sad.

"...... have you had dinner? cheng wen asked.

jian qing was just about to answer, when a low and thick voice suddenly came from the villa, and then cheng wei opened the door and walked down the steps.

"xiao wen, who are you talking to?"

cheng wen knew that his father had always hated jian qing, and he secretly ran out to see that jian qing's matter was discovered, and he was a little confused for a moment, shook the lunch box in his hand, turned his head to look at cheng wei, and whispered, "daddy... yes, it was ah qing who came to me. "he's

not a bad guy... he also brought me ravioli.

cheng wei stood in front of cheng wen, sighed lightly, and his eyes fell on the sky blue lunch box in his hand, and gently reached out and snatched it from his hand.

"little gentle, you go first, daddy has something to say to him alone."

cheng wen didn't understand why his father wanted to take away the wontons that ah qing had given him, but the serious and tense atmosphere at the moment still made him nod obediently, look at jian qing carefully, and slowly turn around and enter the house.

in the quiet manor, only jian qing and cheng wei were left.

in fact, no matter how noble and rich cheng wei's status is, it doesn't matter to jian qing, but he is cheng wen's father, and everything is different.

on the one hand, he thanked cheng wei for the appearance of cheng wei to fill cheng wen's lack of fatherly love for many years, on the other hand, as a junior, he had blatantly done things to apologize for his son, and it was inevitable that he would feel cramped and uneasy in front of cheng wei, and even his status was inferior. <

he owes cheng wen, there is no doubt about it.

he should have spent the rest of his life to repay, but the other party was unwilling to give him a chance.

"uncle cheng..." jian qing called out to the middle-aged man in front of him in a dumb voice.

from the moment cheng wen entered, cheng wei's face had lost its temperature, his majestic face was tense, silent, his eyes were fixed on jian qing, he unscrewed the incubator in his hand, and fell the wontons to the ground.

the white fat pasta broke its skin, revealing the stuffing inside, tumbling on the dusty green brick floor.

"your mind is like this bowl of wontons, cheap and worthless."

"do you think that will make up for it?"

"those injuries that xiao wen has suffered, even if you take your life to pay it back, it is far from enough!" cheng wei's tone suddenly became heavier, and his eyes burst with anger.

jian qing's throat was painful, and he responded lowly, "... i know. "

i knew i was doing something wrong."

"i also know that regret is useless..."

"i know you don't hurry up yet." cheng wei interrupted him with a cold face.

"i also thought, i tried, but as long as i think that there will be no more cheng wen in my future life, i feel that it is difficult to accept... i can't. jian qing stared at the ravioli that had fallen on the ground and murmured.