chapter 193: EXTRA 07 take people home

Xiao Yan froze in place, and when he returned to God, his loose home pants had been ripped off, and Yin Jingnan eagerly turned him over and pressed him against the wall.

Whisper didn't struggle, he was a little stunned.

Obviously, he and Cheng Wen didn't look very much alike, how could this person make a mistake.

Yin Jingnan has always been very considerate of Cheng Wen, so Xiao Yan did not suffer anything, the other party's movements were gentle as if he was treating a rare treasure, and Yin Jingnan's hidden and heavy breathing came from behind him.

But the more gentle he was, the more the sharp blade that pierced into his heart made Xiao Yan feel bloody pain.

Whispers don't cry or make trouble, but occasionally can't help but hum low, as quiet as usual.

After the end, Yin Jingnan, by instinct, carried the person upstairs shakily and put him on the bed in the bedroom, and after doing all this, he fell asleep tired.

The stickiness on his body had not yet been cleaned up, and Xiao Yan did not want to move very much, drawing the handsome silhouette of Yin Jingnan through the dim light at the head of the bed, and boldly reaching out to touch his hanging eyelashes.

Yin Jingnan's eyelashes were not long, but they were particularly thick and dark.

Just like him, he seems gentle and is actually not so accessible.

There's not much time left.

The baby is still more than half a month away.

The little things in the stomach are born, and they are about to be separated.

Xiao Yan was very reluctant, but he did not dare to show too much reluctance in front of Yin Jingnan, he suddenly hoped that Yin Jingnan would be drunk every night after that, so that he could stay with him quietly for a while, without fearing that he would like to make the other party hate.

If only he could talk. <

In this way, he could affectionately call out Yin Jingnan's name and say many things he wanted to say to him.

Too bad he couldn't.

I had to secretly tell him in my heart.

Nam.

If only you liked me too.

I want to be with you all the time.

Yin Jingnan slept very soundly, and his small white fingers caressed the bridge of his tall nose, cheeks, and lips, and he did not wake up, and it was even more impossible to hear the little secret in the little mute's heart.

......

When he woke up the next morning, Yin Jingnan opened his eyes and saw the naked person next to him, Xiao Yan's white chest and neck were scattered with several dark red marks, curled up like a kitten asleep on his side.

It's not hard to know what happened last night.

The fiery spring dream that stretched into the middle of the night reappeared in his mind, in which he pressed the person Xiao had been thinking about for a long time and bullied him, and the taste was unforgettable.

Yin Jingnan furrowed his brows in chagrin.

It turned out it wasn't a dream.

He recognized the wrong person.

It was hard to make up his mind to clear up the relationship with Xiao Yan, and now that such a thing had happened, Yin Jingnan was worried about how to explain it when he woke up, Xiao Yan suddenly moved unconsciously and opened his eyes.