chapter 30: a great gift

this time, cheng wen was willing to obey, because he was afraid that ah qing would not like him.

even though he was still afraid of being left behind, he still watched jian qing clear out of the door.

the premise of psychological counseling is to find out the cause, the process is not good, do not know when to start, the little fool has become a little autistic, especially after the miscarriage, he is even more reluctant to speak, but the doctor in front of him wants him to say the most painful things in his heart.

the first thing that came to mind was the nightmare he had had every night since this time, he heard his baby crying, but he couldn't find him no matter how hard he tried.

cheng wen sat on the chair opposite the doctor with his head bowed and his shoulders shrunk, and several times he tried to escape, but each time he held back and whispered everything out with tears.

because ah qing said, if you want to be healthy and healthy, i will like you.

two hours later, the office door opened, cheng wen was temporarily left inside, and jian qing learned the diagnosis from dr. lin who came out.

"mr. cheng was already sensitive in his heart, lack of love in his heart, and extreme insecurity, coupled with the sudden loss of his child, the mental blow was too great, resulting in hallucinations, and he would only behave in such an abnormal manner."

"it can be said that the child who has not yet been born is his spiritual sustenance, and he cannot draw warmth and love from the people close to him for a long time, and the appearance of the baby becomes the hope of his life, and suddenly it is gone, of course, it is difficult to accept."

this was actually the expected result, but it was more serious than jian qing imagined, and he slightly twisted his eyebrows and asked, "so what should be done to get him back to normal?" "the

key issue is you." ddr. lin said.

"me?"

dr. lin nodded, "you are his closest person, the most important person, he cares about you very much, and even relies on you very much, through the conversation just now, i understand that the patient is very afraid that you will abandon him." "of course, the

word abandonment is not appropriate for a normal couple, at most it can only be said to be a breakup, but for mr. cheng, you are not just a lover, he has already included you in the category of relatives, he told me that you are the best person for him besides his mother." 」

"in other words, in his heart, you are all he is."

"his current psychological state is very unstable, and if he continues to develop in this way, he is likely to completely close himself off and suffer from autism." you need to give him enough security to take him to do something that makes him happy, make him feel warm, and those unpleasant things will naturally be forgotten. the little fool who was

once simple and happy became what he is now, and jian qing's heart was not good, and he whispered, "i know."

"thank you."

at the end of the conversation, the little fool was finally allowed to come out of the treatment room, and when he saw jian qing, his red and swollen eyes instantly glowed with water mist, "ah qing..."

ah qing really did not leave him behind.

"did you listen to the doctor?" jian qing smiled and went up to rub his fine hair.

cheng wen nodded, and a tear slid down his pale cheek. <

yes......

"okay, no more crying, we're home." jian qing took the person into his arms and whispered comfortingly.

he had originally planned to send cheng wen back to the suburban villa when he recovered, but now it seems that if he is left there alone, there may be an accident, so he has to take him home.

the discharge procedures have been completed by the assistant, they do not need to go over, jian qing is ready to take cheng wen outside for dinner before returning.

the venue is a french restaurant.

the little fool had not seen his brother for a long time, he followed jian qing into it with great anticipation, but after he sat down, he did not see cheng ran's figure, and he was suddenly a little anxious, "a qing... tender... ran ran didn't come?

jian qing then remembered this ballast, in order to coax cheng wen to see a psychiatrist, he lied to him that cheng ran wanted to see him, but in fact, he did not have the intention of honoring this matter.

he also didn't want the two to meet often, after all, cheng wen's brain was not good, in case he exposed his stuffing in front of cheng ran, it would not be worth the loss.

casually finding a reason, he prevaricated, "oh, i forgot to tell you, cheng ran has a temporary affair, there is no way to meet you." "next

time, next time i'll take you to see him."

"..." the little fool's dark eyes gradually dimmed, and he lowered his head in silence, and after a while, he asked very quietly, "ah qing... in fact, ran ran didn't want to see me at all... right? ssaying

that it is a question is actually an affirmation sentence.

for such a long time, ran ran had not called him, and he took the initiative to call him, and the other party never answered.

"how come." jian qing said panickedly without changing his face, "you are brothers, he must have you in mind, and he will definitely come to you when he is free."

"but you have to remember, you can't let him know about our relationship, understand?" just in case, jian qing repeated what he had already told him.

"ming... got it. cheng wen still lowered his head, and his eyes were slightly red at an angle that jian qing could not see.

after dinner, the two returned home and re-entered the familiar house, cheng wen's lack of security did not actually return much, but jian qing thought that he could bring him back here was already a great gift.

since cheng wen was afraid that he didn't want him, he would keep him by his side, just like before.

the house had not been cleaned for a long time, and a thin layer of ash had accumulated on the ground, jian qing thought about it and opened his mouth to the man who followed behind him.

"aunt chen and his son are very ill, she has officially resigned two days ago, since you are back now, the work of the nanny at home is still entrusted to you, clean the house, and prepare meals when i am here."

"hmmm... good... good. cheng wen tried to keep up with him, obediently responding, "i... i'll clean up later..."

jian qing didn't know what he was thinking, suddenly stopped, turned around and stared at his pale and emaciated little face for several seconds, and his brow twisted slightly, "forget it, wait for a while and then execute it, tomorrow i will let the assistant ask the hourly worker to come over." after all,

cheng wen has just been discharged from the hospital today, and his mental condition is not so good.

"nothing... it's okay, i can. cheng wen looked at him cautiously, and the hands hanging on his sides tightened slightly uneasily, afraid that he would feel useless.

"really?" jian qinghu asked suspiciously.

"really... it's true. cheng wen whispered.

jian qing nodded, "since that's the case, you first go and clean the bedroom, change the sheets and covers together, and clean up the rest of the place tomorrow." as soon as the

voice fell, an abrupt ringtone suddenly rang, and jian qing took out his mobile phone from the inside pocket of his suit and looked at it, and the word 'ran ran' jumped on the screen.

a gentle smile appeared on his handsome face, and he didn't want to pick it up.