chapter 132: reluctant to bully

jiang ling smiled, obviously not listening to jian qing's words, "for him to fall out with the family, it is not worth it."

jian qing did not comment and stepped into the elevator.

when i arrived home, it was already ten o'clock, jian qing asked aunt wang to take care of her daughter, and she carried cheng wen straight upstairs, put him on the soft bed, held his face and kissed him stickily, "baby, get up and take a bath." the

soft and dim light passed through the floor lamp next to the bed, and the atmosphere was very ambiguous.

cheng wen was drunk and confused, and it was when he was sleepy that his soft arms unconsciously pushed jian qing's chest and said uncomfortably, "well... want, sleep..."

jian qing smiled, bowed his head and kissed him on the face again, "then i will help you wash."

then cheng wen, like a little inactive baby, was taken off his clothes and pants by jian qing and carried into the bathroom.

the little fool was finally willing to marry him, and jian qing was very happy in his heart, and the next day he directly pushed the work and hugged cheng wen to sleep until the third pole of the day.

in the past, there was always no time to accompany him, and at this time, even if there was no time, jian qing would take time to accompany him, after all, no matter how important the work was, there was no daughter-in-law and children.

he had thought about it all, and the wedding date was set for the 15th of the next month, which was an auspicious day for the zodiac to marry.

although it is a little hasty, the most important thing is to trap the little fool, otherwise there will always be some people who do not know the good and evil people who are delusional and covet him. <

after not eating cheng wen's dishes for a long time, jian qing thought panickedly, and he was not willing to be too tired, so he ordered a dish of chili fried meat and braised fish.

the fish was killed by the shopkeeper when aunt wang bought it, it was very fresh, and the hot oil was fried in a pan to taste the aroma, cheng wen wore winnie the pooh apron, took the spatula and cooked seriously, and there was a giant kangaroo sticking behind him, firmly holding his waist, so that he could not even go to get the seasoning.

cheng wen's ear was red, and he wondered, "ah qing... you... i can't cook anymore with you like that. "you

go outside and wait for me..."

the slender and powerful arms tightened his ring a little.

jian qing leaned over to his tender white skin exposed outside the neckline of his sweater and kissed her, "but i don't want to let go of you at all." cheng wen's

face gradually turned red, and he didn't know what to do with him, and the spatula in his hand was almost unstable.

until the other party's palm began to slide slowly on him, cheng wen subconsciously held him down, and his whole body tensed, "i... i'll do it quickly, very quickly, and if you're hungry, there's fresh bread in the fridge, but you can eat it first. the

original simple cooking changed its taste, and a burning smell came out of the pot, and the panicked little fool had not yet noticed.

jian qing calmly separated one hand and turned off the gas stove in a posture holding him, and then turned cheng wen around, with a smile in his dark eyes, "you broke the ingredients, and now you can't cook."

cheng wen was still stunned, and he saw that the face of the near chi ruler was sticking down towards him, his back was forced to meet the operating platform behind him, and his lips were gently occupied. <