chapter 169: arrest

That morning Cheng Wen was watching Jian Qing go, his bedroom was on the third floor, from the room out of the quite high, Jian Qing just climbed down the protruding stone wall outside with his bare hands, seeing Cheng Wen was shocked out of a cold sweat.

What kind of consequences would occur if he fell, Cheng Wen did not dare to think about it, and his heart was sour as he watched Jian Qing climb up the wall with iron thorns after he went down.

He wanted Ah Qing to accompany him every day, but he was worried that something would happen to Jian Qing, and under consideration, he was overwhelmed by the safety of the other party on the scale, and afterwards he took the mobile phone and quietly sent a message to Jian Qing, saying that it was very dangerous and he did not want him to come.

Jian Qing heard Cheng Wen's concern and comforted him that it didn't matter, the young man was very strong, how could he be blocked by a wall, and said that no matter where Cheng Wen was, even if he broke through the knife mountain oil pot, he would appear in front of him and go to see him.

The tone of the simple and clear is calm, as if talking about small things such as eating and drinking, the love words spoken are not like love words, more like stating the facts, and only a few words are beautiful and make people eager to hide in their hearts and repeatedly consider.

Cheng Wen squeezed the phone, the corners of his eyes were red, and he liked his Ah Qing more.

In the following days, Jian Qing secretly climbed over the wall to find Cheng Wen in such an unsavory way, sometimes he would be so emotional that he couldn't help but mess with Cheng Wen, sometimes he just lay quietly in the bed and hugged each other and slept, talking about some trivial things, such as what words Cheng Wen learned during the day, he read them to Jian Qing one by one, Jian Qing always had to praise him for being awesome, making people embarrassed, and drilling straight into his arms.

It gave birth to a kind of secret pleasure.

It's just that Jian Qing didn't do anything to lose his conscience, and the person who hugged and kissed in his arms was his daughter-in-law, just a certificate. <

Jian Qing can almost foresee his future life, when he and Cheng Wen are married, they will take time out every year to take the little fool out to travel and see the world, and he will give him more things that belong to him, not only materially, but also his time, his heart, and everything about him.

Counting the days, half a month is about to pass, in two days Dai Shengding will return from a business trip, Jian Qing can't help but get anxious, worried that the attention of Cheng Wen, whose surname Dai returns, will be divided, so he is ready to put the matter of mutual determination on the agenda.

Come to think of it, it's tonight.

To tell the truth, Jian Qing is really bottomless, in the past, Cheng Wen could agree to his marriage proposal because the little fool always liked him, and now although Cheng Wen is more and more dependent on him, Jian Qing can feel his feelings, but the little fool still has an obstructive fiancé in name, and things are difficult to handle.

But as long as Cheng Wen relaxed, promised to be with him, and gave him the identity of a legitimate boyfriend, everything should be solved.

Cheng Wei promised that as long as Cheng Wen fell in love with him again within a month, he would no longer hinder their feelings.

Thinking of tonight's plan, Jian Qing was very nervous, drank some red wine at dinner to decompress, and the slightly drunk feeling made the tightness in his heart loosen slightly.

Wait until it gets dark before going over the wall to process home.

Usually Jian Qing came not long after four o'clock, this time it was more than six o'clock, he did not return to send a message to Jian Qing, Cheng Wen was very anxious, and he stood by the window early to look.