chapter 28: one more

in silence, jian qing stretched out his arm and took the little fool into his arms, allowing him to lean on himself and cry.

he did not expect that the loss of a child would be such a profound blow to this fool.

cheng wen had not cried like this for a long time, because jian qing was not accurate, and the pain accumulated for a long time gushed out like a flash flood, and finally his throat was dumb.

maybe it was because the cry was so painful that it hurt a little bit to pull jian qing's cold and hard heart.

the slender hand supported the back of the little fool's head, the other hand gently caressed his back, and after a long silence, jian qing whispered, "your mother has left this world, you and i." "if

you like children so much, we can ask for another one later."

at the moment of the words, jian qing actually did not think too much.

he just looked at the man's painful look, felt unbearable, and then thought of the call with the doctor, very nervous.

cheng wen's current mental state was obviously extremely abnormal, and he had not yet understood what the doctor had said, why the little fool would run outside in the middle of the night without sleeping and run outside in a trance to find something, and why he would open the window and try to climb out.

now he knows.

he was looking for his lost baby, but he couldn't find anything, so he thought that he would become a star in the sky and be with his mother and baby.

when a person dies, there is nothing left, and how can it become a star. <

only this fool would think so.

if when the child is still alive, jian qing tells cheng wen that he is willing to accept the baby in his belly, then the little fool will be happy enough to forget all the previous unpleasantness, but it is now too late.

the damage had been inflicted, and at this time, he could not listen to any consolation at all.

cheng wen had never been so strong, but jian qing never allowed him to be vulnerable.

at this point, it finally collapsed.

when the little fool was tired of crying, jian qing carried him to bed, and now he really couldn't leave cheng wen alone in the hospital, fortunately, the bed in the ward was big enough, he lay down with him, took the person in his arms and patiently coaxed, and after a while he heard a smooth and even breathing sound.

sleeping until the middle of the night, jian qing suddenly felt cheng wen break free of his arms and sit up, he suddenly woke up, stared at the thin back and asked, "why are you going?"

"baby..." a soft sticky tone of crying sounded through the room, dazed as if something had been lost.

jian qing couldn't help but raise his eyebrows, "what's wrong with you?" he had

just had a dream, dreaming of a white and tender little baby wrapped in a light blue swaddle was thrown in a corner of the corridor, crying heartbreakingly, at this time cheng wen could not distinguish between reality and dreams, tearfully and panickedly lifted the quilt to get out of bed to find, "i heard the baby crying..."

jian qing chuckled in his heart, quickly get up and press the man into his arms, "you heard it wrong. ""it's

late, lie down and go to sleep."

"i heard that right... i heard..." the little fool shook his head in panic, the whole person was trembling, he groped and grabbed jian qing's shirt, and asked incoherently, "ah qing... that's our baby..."

"i know... i know you don't like him... i wouldn't tell anyone else... just say... let's just say i don't know whose child it is, it has nothing to do with you... you're not his dad... good no good?

"i beg you, let... let me go find him... leave him outside, he'll be cold..."

"it's so cold outside..."

the damn heartache reappeared, and jian qing took a deep breath, hugged the person tightly, and said softly, "you heard wrong, you heard wrong, there was no crying outside."

"this is a hospital, even if there is a baby crying, it must have been taken care of by the doctor long ago, he will not be cold."

"besides, have you forgotten that you fell down the other day and the baby is out of this world."

"..." cheng wen suddenly became quiet, his crying red eyes staring blankly at the void air in the darkness, "baby... the baby has left this world..."

if jian qing coaxed him to be fine in another way, he once again exposed the cruel facts, and the man who woke up suddenly collapsed, he sobbed fiercely, and large teardrops rolled down, "the baby is gone..."

"don't cry, don't cry, there will be later." jian qing exerted a slight force, hugged the person and lay down again, and whispered, "i promise you, when your body recovers, we will ask for another one." at least at this moment, jian qing was sincere.