chapter 43: knock it out

"in the future, i am not allowed to interact with him again, and even if i bump into him on the road, i will pretend not to know him." don't let me tell you this kind of thing a third time. when he was in the hospital, jian qing had already told him more than once.

the little fool lowered his head and said sadly, "... however, i only have so many friends..."

before, the people around him were unwilling to be friends with him, they would only bully him, until the last time he went to the hospital, he made a few friends, big brother su, brother jingnan, and brother su's lover lu ge, who were all very kind to him.

he really wants to cherish it.

"as for a brain like yours, i don't know if i was tricked into eating and wiping it clean." do you know that you look at yourself, what point do you think you can be worthy of being a friend? "if it's

not purposeful, why would he be nice to you in vain?"

"anyway, i told you that you don't understand, just obey and obey, you know?" jian qing was impatient.

"......" the little fool nodded, tears silently slid down his pale cheeks, and his tight lips trembled slightly.

jian qing frowned, bent down to pick up the person, and his tone was a little softer, "is the body uncomfortable?"

cheng wen subconsciously shook his head, "no... it's not uncomfortable..."

saying this, in fact, his body could not hold on, and when jian qing carried him upstairs, he couldn't help but bump his eyes.

the misunderstanding had been solved, but jian qing was slightly better for him, and the action of putting the person on the bed was gentle enough, and the quilt was covered intimately. <

"i went to work at the company, and after a while i asked my assistant to send anti-fever medicine over, and after eating and sleeping well, i should be fine."

cheng wen seemed to have passed out, and he didn't know if he heard it, jian qing saw that he didn't return, turned around and went outside.

as soon as i reached the door, there was a sudden whimper of pain behind me, like a wounded little animal, with a soft sticky voice mixed with vague words.

"a qing... i'm cold..."

only when i was unconscious, did the little fool dare to coddle him with grievances, hoping that his a qing could hug him.

jian qing paused and subconsciously turned back to see that the man on the bed was not awake, but his delicate eyebrows were twisted into a mess, and his palm-sized little face was stained with tears.

it was as if he was suffering from some kind of great pain.

it is normal to have a nightmare when he is feverish and comatose, he has no reason to be soft-hearted, he should leave directly, but in fact, after hesitating for a few seconds, jian qing returned to the bedside and looked at him condescendingly, and his cold gaze unconsciously became softer.

he bent down, and his fingertips gently twisted the tears in the corners of cheng wen's eyes, "how old are you, how can you still cry so much?"

as if sensing something, the sobbing little fool instinctively grabbed jian qing's hand, but there was no strength, it was so soft that it could be shaken off with a flick, the dark eyelashes fluttered uneasily, and the dry lips were trembling.

"i'll be obedient..."

"a qing... other...... don't want me..."

the heart inexplicably tugged, and jian qing twisted his eyebrows, "fool." "at