chapter 123: back to the old mansion

the next day is the weekend, the old man is most likely at home, jian qing thought that since he wants to go back, it is better to simply live in the old house for two days, cheng wen is so worried about the baby, just look at it must be reluctant.

after breakfast, jian qing went upstairs to help the two of them pack up a few pieces of change of clothes, and set off with the little fool.

cheng wen was happy and nervous, although he said that he didn't care about other people's dislikes, but in fact he was a little timid, he was already timid and afraid of life, especially when he arrived at a strange place.

the old house of the jane family has a history of hundreds of years, the house left over from the republic of china period, after the baptism of the years, still maintains the original calm and simplicity, the courtyard with garden rockeries and lakes, not far from the city center, and cleverly isolated from the hustle and bustle of the city.

in the summer, jian yeming likes to drink tea in the courtyard to cool off, but now in winter, the lake is frozen, and there is snow on the branches that has not melted, and the white expanse is very beautiful.

after getting out of the car, jian qing went around to the co-driver to open the car door and held out his hand to cheng wen.

when the little fool went out, he was tightly wrapped, and the black scarf covered half of his small face, and from the perspective of jianqing, it became more and more obvious that his eyelashes were slender, and his white and clean and well-behaved appearance did not look like a person who had given birth to a baby.

cheng wen hesitated, gently put his hand into the palm of his hand, got up and got out of the car.

jian qing closed the car door and tightened cheng's cold hand, "don't be afraid, i'm here."

"well..." cheng wen nodded, at this time it was inevitable to trust him and rely on him.

after ringing the doorbell, someone quickly came to open the door, and a woman in an apron appeared in the line of sight, and smiled when she saw jian qing's rounded and reddened face. <

"young master?"

"how did you suddenly come back?" oh, hurry in, the old master must be happy to see you, just young master jiang is also there, hurry in, hurry in.

she said while opening the door, only then did she find that there was another person next to jian qing, and she was stunned to see the two holding hands, "this is..."

cheng wen wanted to hide behind jian qing, but jian qing pulled him tightly and refused to let go, and then jian qing's calm voice sounded from the side.

"this is my child's father, who is going to get married later."

this is undoubtedly the best way to introduce cheng wen to the family.

aunt jiang grew up watching jian qing, counting half of jane's family, as soon as he said this, everyone had a number in their hearts, and in the future, if he was not there, he would not be too embarrassed little fool.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hello, hello. mother jiang flashed a hint of strangeness on her face, but still greeted cheng wen warmly.

cheng wen was a little embarrassed and whispered hello to her.

the house is very spacious, the first and second floors have a living room, there is no one downstairs, it is naturally upstairs, jian qing led cheng wen to prepare to go upstairs, was hurriedly shouted to the side by jiang mama, only to listen to her low voice.

"young master... tthis old man said that you are going to marry young master jiang, how can you bring back another one, otherwise don't let him go up, so as not to make the old man unhappy..."