chapter 188: EXTRA 02 there are other people in my heart

when cheng wen was confinement, yin jingnan came to see him.

jian qing didn't have a good face the whole time, with a black face, as if others owed him eight million.

cheng wen was very happy, and said to jian qing, who was sitting on the chair next to the bed, "ah qing... you go and pour a glass of water for brother jingnan.

jian qing frowned, "no pouring, no water."

cheng wen paused and got up with difficulty, "that, that, okay, i'll go pour." just

a few days after giving birth to the baby, the body is still very weak, although it is a smooth birth, but the vitality is badly damaged, walking a few steps are weak legs, these worlds and the earth have been supported.

jian qing immediately couldn't sit still, got up and pressed cheng wen, "what, do you want to think about it?"

 "okay, i'll go."

"it's okay, don't bother." yin jingnan smiled and put the fruit basket he had brought on the bedside table.

"i just heard that your second treasure was born, so i stopped by to have a look."

"xiao wen, congratulations."

"fake it, i don't know how to curse us badly." jian qing got up with a cold face and poured water.

cheng wen smiled awkwardly, "thank you brother jingnan, how are you doing lately?"

yin jingnan hid the loneliness under his eyes and smiled lightly, "very good." "that's fine." cheng wen nodded, and his eyes lit up to share his little baby with his friends, "do you want to see the baby?" 

"okay." yin jingnan was infected by his warm smile and his mood was much better.

dingyuezi center is a suite of luxury that does not lose the simple house, the baby has his own room, should let the little baby and the sister-in-law stay together, but cheng wen is not stable for a moment without seeing his daughter, so he moved the cot to his room.

at this time, the little ball was sleeping soundly in a small white bed not far away.

jian qing came in from outside with a paper cup filled with boiling water, and saw yin jingnan push his little daughter to the side of cheng's hotbed, and the two of them stared at the little daughter with a smile and groaning on the edge of the bed.

cheng wen's fingers lightly poked at his daughter's marshmallow-like face, and he said, "brother jingnan, you can try this, the baby's face can be soft."

jian qing's face was not good at once, seeing that cheng wen was so happy, he endured a bad seizure, and spared yin jingnan next to him and put the water on the cabinet.

"drink water!"

burn doesn't kill you.

"thank you." yin jingnan turned his head to look at jian qing, continued to discuss the child with cheng wen, and looked softly at the baby's slightly wrinkled face.

"did you name your baby?"

cheng wen nodded, "jian jian." 

"it's called jane?" yin jingnan was surprised.

it's a little too sloppy.

in fact, it is the result of solemn discussion by the whole family: simple, safe and happy, and the name 'the end' has the same thing.

who would have thought that the two daughters would grow up to be incredibly smart, and when they were two or three years old, they would show wisdom and cleverness that were different from babies of the same age.