chapter 179: recognition

The house hasn't been so lively for a long time.

Zhang Yi'er personally cooked, made a rich dinner with the help of Aunt Wang, and called Jian Yeming over, and Cheng Wei was also on the invitation list.

Both fathers had opposed the continuation of the relationship, and things had come to this point, and Jian Ye had compromised tomorrow morning, and nothing was more important than his son's life.

Although Cheng Wei did not explicitly agree, judging from his willingness to participate in today's family banquet, his attitude was obviously loosening.

The atmosphere at the table was quite harmonious, and Jian Yeming and Cheng Wei chatted about a new industry on the Internet recently, and the two old things politely touched glasses with red wine from time to time.

Jian Qing was inevitably a little restrained due to the presence of his father-in-law, and the memory of France could really be remembered for a lifetime, and he pricked up his ears to pay attention to the movements of his father's side, while adding dishes to Cheng Wen.

Cheng Wen was in the early stages of pregnancy, his appetite was not good, he really didn't eat much, and seeing that the food in the bowl was piling up more and more, Jian Qing climbed up to his back and asked in a low voice.

"What's wrong, is it uncomfortable?"

"It's still not appetizing."

Cheng Wen shook his head, "No... No. "I'm

just not so hungry..."

The little fool was a little absent-minded, thinking about when to tell Jian Qing about the baby.

He was embarrassed to say that the table was full of people.

I was worried that Jian Qing would be really happy to know, after all, it wasn't long before the end of his life, and this was again, and he wouldn't feel too annoyed. <

Zhang Fu'er looked at it in his eyes, and used male chopsticks to clip a piece of meat into Cheng Wen's bowl and said softly.

"Xiao Wen, try this, this braised pork ribs is my specialty dish, Jian Qing can like it, you see if it suits your appetite."

"Hmmm... Okay, okay, thank you Mom. Cheng Wen lowered his eyelashes, picked up the chopsticks again, and picked up the ribs from the bowl and sent them to his lips.

The ribs were burned in a ruddy color, and the fat was moderate, which was delicious at first glance, but the greasy taste made Cheng Wen smell white.

Zhang Fu'er personally clipped it to him, not good to eat, endured the feeling of churning in the stomach and put the ribs into his mouth, chewed it a few times, couldn't bear it any longer, covered his mouth and vomited.

The attention of the whole table was attracted, seeing that Cheng Wen's face was pale, Jian Qing was startled, and quickly put down the chopsticks to help him follow his back, and said painfully.

"What's going on, suddenly the nausea is so bad, is it eating a bad stomach?"

Cheng Wen shook his head, took the tissue handed by Jian Qing to wipe his mouth, his eyes were wet, "It's okay, it's just a little uncomfortable, it's not very uncomfortable."

Jian Qing furrowed her brows, and had the idea of leaving a table and immediately carrying her daughter-in-law to the hospital.

Zhang Fu'er suddenly came with a cold sentence.

"Little Wen... Did you have one? The

whole table was stunned, except for Cheng Wei.

However, the four pairs of eyes all brushed together without exception and stared at Cheng Wen. <