chapter 125: domineering jane mother

The woman is tall and tall, wearing a slim black long cotton jacket, wearing a dark blue beanie hat, and wrapped up and down tightly to hide the temperament of the body.

People in their fifties, there is no wrinkle on the face, smooth and delicate, it looks only thirty or more, the original pure and soft facial features are a little feminine because of the red lips, and the look of anger in the eyes is actually not scary, but surprisingly makes the original angry father and son quiet at the same time.

Jian Yeming was the first to react, "... Wife?

"How did you suddenly come back..." He didn't have time to take care of his son again, bypassing the shredded dishes on the ground to meet him.

Zhang Yi'er slapped Jian Yeming's hand away, and did not have a good breath, "I don't know when my son gave birth to my little granddaughter, if he hadn't called me, I would still be in the dark." "You're

an old thing, don't tell me, forget it, and learn to go to the hospital to steal the child, and my son has sued me!"

Jian Yeming was like a deflated leather ball at this time, without the slightest anger just now, posing his old face behind his wife's ass and laughing, "I'm not afraid that you are playing outside and worrying about it, I also learned about it later." "Mainly

because your son is unreliable, I am afraid that he will teach a bad granddaughter, so ..."

Zhang Yi'er suddenly stopped and looked back at him, "Who said that my son was unreliable?" My son is the most reliable, tall and handsome, not to mention, but also specially liked, you are not reliable, every day in the brain do not know what to think, married and restless, if it were not for the sake of my son, I would have been ..."

"I was wrong, I already knew that I was wrong, and I never made a mistake after that time." JJian Yeming smiled bitterly.

Chen Sesame rotten grain thing, Jian Yeming was a gentleman when he was young, love chaos, after getting married, he changed his ways, who knew that one day he suddenly met his first love, the two of them were about to feel nostalgic for the past, by the way, they made a break, which wanted to drink and drink and rolled to the bed.

At that time, Zhang Fu'er was pregnant with Jian Qing, for more than five months, she was fierce, and after knowing this, she immediately packed up her things and left, and wanted to divorce Jian Yeming.

Jane Ye Ming Ne Ken.

Zhang Yi'er is not the thousands of gold of a large family, or a lawyer trained by an ordinary family, with an independent and strong personality, but Jian Yeming fell in love with her untamed tone, and chased her for two or three years before she got it.

It was really emotional that he was willing to give up the whole garden for a rose, and at that time, Jian Yeming was full of remorse, and knelt down to beg Zhang Yi'er not to leave.

He trembled and ran away from home with his wife, saddled up and took care of him, until Jian Qing was born, and when he was two years old, Zhang Qi'er was soft-hearted and willing to go back with him.

The face will not be casually posed, that is, a displeasure in the heart will mention the incident of that year, with Jian Qing running away from home, Jian Ye Ming is a president who has become a wife and slave.

When Zhang Er was at home, he basically had no status to speak of.

"Hmm, you don't dare." Zhang Fu'er sneered and decided to save some face for Jian Yeming, although his face had been lost at home over the years. <

Can't wait to turn around and walk towards his son, when he saw the Band-Aid under the corner of Jian Qing's eyes, he was scared, and nervously reached out to touch his face, "What's going on, son, how did his face hurt?" Jane's