chapter 38: hypocrisy

What did you buy?" Cheng Ran's eyes fell on the bag in his hand.

Cheng Wen subconsciously shrunk the shopping bag behind him, his eyes were red, and he said in a dumb voice, "I will... Only......

With this stupid thing's salary of a thousand pieces a month, living in a dark and damp basement, and not willing to buy a

new dress for several years, Cheng Ran couldn't imagine that he could meet him here, and he had doubts in his heart, but Jian Qing was present, he was inconvenient to ask more, and he smiled and moved away from the topic:

"Brother, we are preparing to go to lunch, and it is just that you are also together."

"No... No more... I'll just go home and eat. Cheng Wen shook his head, he just wanted to get out of here quickly.

"You're welcome, blame me, work is too busy, I haven't had time to look for you, just happened to meet, I must have a good meal together." 」 As he spoke, Cheng Ran looked at the people around him, "Qing, you won't mind, will you?"

"Of course I don't mind." Jian Qing smiled lightly and returned to Cheng Ran, reached out and wrapped his arms around his waist, and said to the little fool, "You are Ran Ran's brother, that is, my relatives, and if there are any difficulties in the future, I will definitely help if I can help."

Obviously the closest person, met but like a stranger, Cheng Wen could not get used to such a scene, he only felt sad, but also had to play with the spirit of the other party, "Xie... Thanks..."

In this way, he just couldn't leave when he wanted to, and followed the two to the underground garage. <

Cheng Ran prefers French cuisine, Jian Qing should be his preference to set a famous Michelin three-star restaurant, a meal down to a few thousand per capita is normal, compared to Cheng Wen usually eat overnight bread with white porridge life, the latter is very shabby to the extreme.

He has never been adapted to such an environment, and his cheap clothes seem out of place, when the steak came up, because the spirit was too tight to hold the fork, the crisp sound when he fell on the ground attracted the attention of many people, Cheng Wen's whole person trembled, he subconsciously went under the table to pick it up, and when he stood up, he accidentally hit his head, and the whole table trembled, and when he sat firmly on the chair, there was no blood on his small face Like a frightened rabbit, he looked at Jian Qing's face at a loss, "Yes... I'm sorry..."

Jian Qing's face was hard to see, this fool, he simply lost his face at home.

But in an instant, it returned to normal, laughing, "It's okay.

He snapped his fingers and stopped the passing waiter, "Waiter, help me get another steak fork."

"Qing, you don't mind, you know, my brother is born with a brain problem, different from normal people..." Cheng Ran pointed to his brain awkwardly and lowered his voice to Qing.

Ben was on the same table, no matter how light it was, he could not avoid hearing it, not to mention that Cheng Ran did not shy away from it.

The man sitting opposite lowered his head and tightened his hands on his legs in confusion. <

"It's okay, let's eat it, the Wellington steak here tastes authentic." Jian Qing forked a piece of steak from his plate to Cheng Ran's mouth, "Come, ah-"

Cheng Ran smiled and opened his mouth to eat it, forked a piece of delicate Caesar salad meat and handed it to Jian Qing, "In order to thank my dear for helping me cut steak just now, this piece is for you to eat."

"Thank you." Jian Qing bent the corners of his mouth.

The two of you come and go, and you are very happy, completely treating the man as an invisible person.

The food here is delicious, much better than overnight bread, but when I put it in my mouth, I feel bitter, and the nausea that has not appeared for a long time has reappeared.

Cheng Wen gently put down the fork in his hand, looked up at the youth opposite, and said softly, "Ran Ran... I'm feeling a little unwell... I went back first..."

"What's wrong?" Is the dish unappetizing? I don't think you've eaten much. Cheng Ran said with concern.

Cheng Wen shook his head, "... No, I eat too much in the morning and I'm not hungry yet. "Unfortunately

, today is Qing's birthday, and there is still a cake on it, don't you want to stay and eat some?" Cheng Ran said.

He wanted to help Jian Qing celebrate his birthday together, but the other party didn't need it, Ah Qing was right, he would only give shame when he came out, just like just now, he humiliated him again.

Cheng Wen hesitated, picked up the water cup in his hand, raised it up to look at Jian Qing, and squeezed out a far-fetched smile on his pale face, "Zhu... Happy birthday to you. <

"Hi... I hope you are happy and all the best..."

The little fool's eyes were red, and his appearance made Jian Qing feel very uncomfortable, as if he was sorry for him somewhere.

There were many thoughts in his heart, but there was no expression on his face, and he smiled alienatedly, "Thank you."

"Brother, or I'll let Qing send you back, it's raining outside." Cheng Ran acted like a perfect brother at all times.

"No... No need, bus stop is nearby which is convenient. Cheng Wen bent down to lift the shopping bag on the ground, Xu was because of anemia and malnutrition, and when he stood up, the emaciated back was always not very straight.

Cheng Ran was just a few polite words, and did not want to really sacrifice the time in the world with Jian Qing to let him send a stupid brother who he couldn't look at at all, and Jian Qing would not take the initiative to open his mouth.

Originally, it was just drizzling outside, but when Cheng Wen went out, it suddenly became bigger, and the torrential rain with a fierce wind poured down, blowing to the body and it was a little cold.

This is the case in the early summer season, when it is hot, it makes people sweat, when it rains, it is wet and cold, and the weather is like a roller coaster.

Cheng Wen found a place to block the rain and sat down, looking blankly at the blurred sky, tears suddenly falling from his eyes.

He slowly hugged the shopping bag in his arms, as if he could draw a little warmth.

Half an hour later, Jian Qing and Cheng Ran came out, the former with a large black umbrella, sent Cheng Ran into the co-pilot, and then went to the other side and entered the driver's seat.

No one noticed a small, lanky man in the corner next to the restaurant, watching in horror as the familiar black Maybach vanted out of sight.

Where will they go...

Maybe it's going back to work, waiting until after work, and then going to the grand birthday dinner together...

It is clear that Ran Ran looks exactly like him, but standing next to Ah Qing seems so appropriate, and he will only provoke the other party to be angry, and will only embarrass the other party.

The rain had been raining for a long time, and there was no tendency to stop at all, and finally it was more than two hours later when it became slightly smaller.

Today's home hygiene has not had time to clean, if Ah Qing came back to see, will be angry, Cheng Wen pinched the numb legs, stood up against the wall, endured the discomfort and limped to the bus station, let the raindrops fall on the body, but the bag in his arms was always tightly held.

On the side of the road, a black BMW SUV that was supposed to whistle past suddenly slowed down and stopped beside him.

"Xiao Cheng Wen?"

Hearing someone shouting, Cheng Wen subconsciously turned his head sideways to look, and when the rear seat window was completely lowered, revealing a young and handsome male face.

He immediately recognized the other party and said sheepishly, "Jing... Brother Jingnan..."