chapter 9: blood

"also, don't call me ran ran, i'm not that close to you."

the other party coldly spat out a word and hung up the phone.

the busy sound coming from the earpiece hurts like a knife cut.

cheng wen withdrew his mobile phone from his ear, and the wind blew his eyes a little, and his stomach seemed to start to hurt.

this villa belongs to the high-end residential area, the residents are not rich or expensive, there is no communication between the neighbors, there are very few people, and going out may not be able to meet half a shadow.

when you are at home alone, it is exceptionally quiet.

the little fool slowly crouched down by the door with his lower abdomen, covered his eyes and cried quietly for a long time, and his thin shoulders trembled non-stop, as if abandoned by this cold world.

anyway, aqing is not at home, will not know that he is crying, and will not scold him.

he didn't seem to have been very likable since he was a child.

when he was in school, his classmates said that he was a stupid bastard without a father, and when he went out with his mother to set up a stall, nearby residents would whisper behind his back, saying that he was a small neuropath with a brain problem, and after work, colleagues would also say harsh words from time to time, reminding him of the fact that he was not a normal person over and over again.

only his mother loves him the most, does not dislike him stupid, does not dislike him stupid, runs too fast and breaks his knees, will help him blow in pain, help him take medicine, scold him in his mouth, but all eyes are concerned.

later, he met a qing.

a qing is the second person who is good, does not dislike his stupidity, and says that he likes him. <

however, this liking did not seem to last long, although he was stupid, he could feel that ah qing's attitude towards him had changed recently.

even ah qing began to hate him.

and his own brother... i don't like him either.

mom is gone, and no one in this world will love him anymore.

i don't know how long time has passed, cheng wen squatted outside crying hoarse, the sobbing action involved the lower abdomen, the pain inside became more and more distinct, and he did not dare to cry again.

he called jian qing, but the other party hung up without answering.

obviously didn't want to ignore him.

cheng wen's face turned pale in pain, and he didn't dare to dial it again.

something seemed to be gushing out from behind, hot and humid, and when he went to the bathroom to take off his pants, there was a bright red blood stain on his underwear, he was a little scared, but ah qing was unwilling to answer his call.

the money earned from the previous part-time job was all given to my brother, and yesterday i spent more than a hundred dollars to buy vegetables, and now i only have a few dozen pieces left on my body, and i don't even have enough to go to the hospital to see a doctor.

cheng wen went back to the bedroom and slept groggily for a long time, and when he woke up, it was completely dark.

after a moment of trance, he suddenly woke up, remembering that the dishes on the table after breakfast had not been cleaned up, and ah qing should come back soon, and if he saw it, he would definitely scold him again.

fortunately, my stomach didn't hurt much anymore, but my body was still a little weak, so i went downstairs to wash the dishes and chopsticks, got four dishes and a soup out, and then i remembered to call jian qing.

this time he answered the phone, saying that he would not come back at night, and asked cheng wen not to wait.

the man was a little stunned, thinking that ah qing did not count how to talk again, obviously said to let him prepare dinner and wait for him, but he did not come back once.

before i could say anything, it hung over there.

on the vast first floor, only the kitchen lights were on, and it was pitch black outside, like a devil whose head would stick out its tongue at any time and roll people into the belly and devour them.

cheng wen has always been very afraid of the dark, when he was in the first grade, he was once tricked into the toilet by his classmates and shut down for a night, there was no moon that night, it was so dark that he couldn't even see his fingers, and he was quiet enough to hear his breathing.

later, when he slept at night, he often had nightmares, dreaming of that scene, not even daring to cry, afraid of attracting monsters, only daring to shrink himself up with red eyes and silently shed tears.

like now.

only then, there was still his mother who came to him and took him home.