chapter 78: deception

Halfway through, Jian Qing noticed that there were blood stains on the man's two thin white legs, and only then did he feel a little awake, nervously called him twice, and found that his consciousness was not very clear.

Obviously, he is not a person who is easily angry, but whenever it comes to things about this fool, he always seems to have a hard time controlling his emotions.

Cheng Wen was taken to the hospital by ambulance.

Jian Qing always likes to bully him, and whenever he thinks about it, he is actually a very vulnerable person.

Fortunately, the timely delivery, the amount of bleeding is not particularly much, after several hours of rescue, the child was temporarily saved.

It is clear that it is a existence that is not expected by others, but it has too tenacious vitality, stubbornly lying in the belly of this fool, as if it is completing some mission.

When Cheng Wen woke up, it was already the afternoon of the next day, he hadn't spoken since he opened his eyes, he was scared to see who came in, he looked at people timidly with those clear eyes, he would be timid enough to cover himself up with a quilt, and the nurse would coax him to inject and infuse for a long time before he would come out.

Only when he is facing Jian Qing, he will speak, and he is also very obedient, and the other party will do whatever he wants, obediently like a child who is still in kindergarten, very afraid of him, and very dependent on him.

At first, Jian Qing only felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't say exactly where, and soon he found that Cheng Wen couldn't remember what happened last night, he didn't even know why he was admitted to the hospital, and during the period he carefully asked him when he could go home. <

The doctor said that this was because something had caused too much stimulation to the patient's psychology, and the subconscious could not accept it, resulting in selective amnesia.

Just like a robot, when it encounters danger, it will activate the self-protection mechanism to prevent itself from being hurt more.

Cheng Wen's memory became very confused, and even some places had faults, and the people he met around him basically remembered, that is, many things that had happened did not remember, such as Jian Qing had threatened him with Cheng Ran's future and was not allowed to leave, and the other day Cheng Ran had broken up with them in the kitchen to make love, and even the things he had with Yin Jingnan before entering the hospital did not remember.

However, he remembered that he had lost a baby because he accidentally fell down the stairs, and the location of the accident was very vague, vaguely remembering that he seemed to have been driven out by A Qing before, but he could not be sure, as long as he thought about it deeply, his head would hurt.

After those unforgettable injuries were washed away, the little fool changed back to his former form.

Jian Qing didn't know if this was a good thing for Cheng Wen, but for him personally, it was indeed a good thing.

After the amnesia, Cheng Wen became more in control, and he didn't need anything to threaten him, he would obediently stay by his side, and even fear that he would abandon him.

Jian Qing was glad that he had forgotten everything that should not have happened between him and Yin Jingnan, the past had passed, he could forgive him, but he really couldn't tolerate the child in his belly. <

If he was born with Yin Jingnan's shadow, he was afraid that he would not be able to resist strangling this evil species.

Cheng Wen's body is still very weak, the doctor said that it is not suitable for induction surgery now, Jian Qing is ready to wait for a while for his body to recover somewhat, and then find a reason to trick him into taking sleeping pills, and when he wakes up, this matter should end here.