chapter 122: he may not like you very much

cheng wen snorted in his head, and reflexively stood up and turned to look.

jian qing stared at the nurse anxiously and asked, "why is it gone?!" speak clearly! the

nurse was a very young girl, just working for a short time, suddenly encountered such a thing, the whole person could not hold back, panicked tears kept falling, "i just went to the toilet... return... when i came back, the child was gone..."

recently, there were several news of traffickers mixing in the hospital to abduct and sell newborn babies on the internet, and jian qing did not expect that things would happen to him in the blink of an eye, "how do you do things?" don't go check the monitoring yet!! although he was

panicked, he was still calm, and monitors were installed in all corners of the hospital, and he could find out who was taking the child.

"well... well, i'll go to the dean now..."

in a trance, cheng wen thought he was dreaming again, his legs were so weak that he could hardly stand, and what the two people behind him said, he couldn't listen to it, and he walked towards jian qing with a muddy hand at the end of the bed.

he knew that jian qing was very powerful.

although a qing doesn't like him, the baby is his daughter after all, as long as he begs him, he should be able to help...

jian qingzheng was negotiating with the nurse and was about to go to the monitoring with her, when she suddenly heard a muffled noise from the side, turned her head to look, only to see the little fool lying on the ground with his eyes closed, already unconscious.

"cheng wen!"

jian qing quickly walked over and picked up the person and put him on the bed. <

originally, cheng wen's physical condition was already improving, but he did not expect that the afternoon suddenly launched a high fever, burned unconscious, muttered nonsense in his mouth, and kept crying.

he sometimes thinks about his mother, saying that he misses her, sometimes he thinks about cheng ran, says sorry to him, and more often thinks about the baby, and murmurs that the baby does not cry.

xu is the daughter in the dream who is a little difficult to coax, and the little fool is not good at coaxing, and he is anxious to shed tears.

when i woke up at night, my eyes were swollen into two red walnuts, and the first thing i saw when i saw jian qing was, did the baby find it?

jane wants to talk and stop.

seeing that he did not speak, cheng wen thought that he was confused and asked him in a daze, am i having nightmares again?

jian qing replied to him, "found it, it was taken away by my father." then he reached out his hand and brushed the hair in front of the little fool's

forehead, and said in a soft voice, "you can rest assured, the baby is fine now, there is food and drink in my house, and my father will not treat her badly." on the

way to the monitoring room in the afternoon, jian qing received a call from the old man, learned that his daughter was taken away by jian yeming, relieved at the same time, but also could not control the feeling of nest fire, immediately quarreled with him, let him quickly send the child back.

people of such an old age have done such a thing as stealing a child.

who knew that the old man's attitude was very tough, insisting that his granddaughter must be raised in the old mansion unless he promised to drive cheng wen away from his side and marry the young son of the jiang family. <