chapter 109: lost

cheng ran was in the apartment he had given him.

xiao li said that since the diagnosis of leukemia the day before yesterday, cheng ran no longer works, hides in the house and does not want to go out, or is sleeping, wake up to drink, since then he felt that he was something wrong, tonight to call him how can not get through, just want to rush over to take a look, did not expect to open the door as soon as he went in to see him sitting on the sofa with a fruit knife to cut his wrist, can not stop.

jian qing spent half an hour to arrive at cheng ran's residence, the room was almost a pot of porridge, half of the ground was stained with footprints, cheng ran was sitting on the ground by the floor-to-ceiling window, confronting four or five medical staff.

he was crying, qingjun's face was covered with tears, there was a vicious wound on the wrist of his right hand, and it was constantly bleeding, and it was that hand, which was holding a sharp fruit knife against his neck at the moment, staring at the medical staff warily, and his emotions were in a state of complete collapse.

"don't come here..."

"let me die..."

"i'm not going to the hospital..."

"i don't have anything anyway... there is no point in living..."

in such a situation, the medical staff did not dare to approach easily, otherwise if the patient cut the artery by mistake, even the great luo immortal would not be able to save it.

xiao li was trying to negotiate with him, "teacher cheng... don't you do this, you think about the child in your belly, if you die, he will die, do you really put up with it?

cheng ran suddenly smiled, tears kept flowing, "child... what about having kids... eeven if i was born, i wouldn't be able to grow up with him, so it would be better to leave this world with me now, so as not to suffer later... i still have to be poked in the spine and scolded the bastard..."

jian qing felt that such a scene was very familiar, and the little fool was also so extreme that he put the sharp weapon against his neck and cried like a child who had lost the whole world.

the difference is that cheng wen is fighting for the hope of life, while cheng ran has lost the courage to live.

his heart was tremendous, and when he returned to his senses, he had already bypassed a group of medical staff to cheng ran, his throat was tight with nervousness, he stretched out his hand to try to get close to him, but he did not dare to move, "ran ran..."

"you don't have to be impulsive... don't be impulsive..."

cheng ran was stunned, and his mood stabilized slightly, "qing..."

"you are coming..."

jian qing's heart moved slightly, tempting him to approach him, "yes... yes, here i come... you put the knife down and obeyed..."

cheng ran froze for a moment, and suddenly began to cry again, "don't you want me..."

"what are you still looking for me to do..."

jian qing was asked, his throat was agitated, he paused, and said.

"you listen to me, i didn't want you... i also know about the child, he will not become an illegitimate child, we got married, and after getting married, he was justifiably surnamed jane. <

"you put the knife down, don't hurt yourself."

jian qing didn't know what was going on with that child at all, maybe it was the young man's emotional out-of-control imagination, no matter what, the most important thing at the moment was to save people first, in addition to that, he couldn't take care of so much.