chapter four

♡︎ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 ♡︎chapter four

chapter four. 

intense dislike!
──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

"i'll pick you up at 3:00." beyoncé leaned over the seat and kissed ariadne's cheek. ariadne smiled and grabbed her chick-fil-a milkshake.

"thanks mom." she said as she grabbed her bag and got out the car.

"i know you'll pass!" beyoncé yelled out the window and watched as ariadne walked up to her school.

ariadne sighed as she opened the doors to sierra canyon, she had to survive a whole week of school just because she had her end of semester testing and you can't do that online.

she shifted her big purse on her shoulder and walked into the building and walked around the school trying to find her first block class.

she opened the door to her ap geometry class and pursed her lips a little, she did not want to be here. like at all. "you must be ms. carter." the teacher smiled at her "we were just about to head to the lab, you can sit right there." the nice old lady said and pointed at the only open seat.

ariadne nodded and silently made her way to her new seat. she sat down and pulled out her computer. she ignored the few stares she got from students and opened her mail.

she had to keep in contact with netflix about a project they wanted her to work on, ariadne was all for it since it would be she could improve her directing skills even if it was just a little bit.

"ariadne carter?" the person next to her asked, she turned her head and smiled politely at them even though she wanted to crawl in a hole and never come out.

it was early in the morning and ariadne was the last person anyone would call a morning person.

"hey." she greeted, and peered at her computer and finished the email. "yeah?" she asked turning back to the boy.

"mikey williams." he greeted and held out his hand, ariadne quickly dapped him up and her eyebrows rose.

this was bronny's best friend, and he was on the sierra canyon basketball team. at least she hoped so, it was either that or the football team.

ariadne closed her laptop out of instinct. "you know bron?" she asked even though she knew the answer. bronny- or as ariadne called him bron, was one of her childhood friends that didn't fuck her over as badly as the other did when she was 11.

mikey nodded. "yeah he want to the bathroom." mikey wasn't the least bit surprised that bronny knew ariadne. bronny or bronny's family knew a lot of people. "that's amari and dior." she pointed to the two boys that were right in front of her. "bronny sits right next to you."