chapter thirty five

♡︎ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 ♡︎chapter thirty five

chapter thirty five

moral of the story!
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

there was a thin line between nervousness and excitement. ariadne herself didn't know the line since the two emotions brought a familiar feeling to her: impatience.

her radio that was connected to her phone via bluetooth played topanga by trippie redd, it distracted her eyes from roaming around the busy airport.

she honestly didn't know why zephyr always flew commercial airplanes instead of a private one. he got recognized almost every time.

for someone who hated the paparazzi he sure did give them a lot of content.

ariadne smiled as zephyr tall frame entered her line of vision, she honked her horn to gain his attention and she did. ariadne got out her car and walked around it to pull him into a hug. she was officially 5'12 and she hopefully stopped growing.

she wasn't 6' she was 5'12.

don't correct her because she was right.

zephyr's arms encircled her waist as he pulled her closer to him. she still smelled like heaven. "hey." he whispered into her ear.

ariadne sighed into the hug, she needed one of his hugs especially after what she's been going through lately. "i missed you." she mumbled into his shirt.

he smelled like vanilla and sandalwood.

that was new.

"you saw me last month." zephyr chuckled, hesitantly pulling away.

ariadne still was holding onto his waist as she looked up at him. her face scrunched up. "so, that doesn't mean anything." she rolled her eyes.

zephyr held in his laugh as he walked to her trunk, opened it, and put his suitcase inside it.

ariadne got back into her seat and took her car out of park, she drove off when zephyr closed his door. "you know you didn't have to come get me..." he said.

he didn't want her going out her way for him.

"but i wanted to see you." ariadne said and zephyr turned his head to hide his smile.

zephyr had to bite his lips together to hold in giggles that almost escaped.

she wanted to pick him up! and that meant she wanted to see him.