chapter thirty three

♡︎ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 ♡︎chapter thirty three

chapter thirty three

this is compromise!
──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

zephyr stood at the front door of the carter residence. he was nervous, very nervous.

his heart was beating with anticipation. he hadn't seen ariadne in a few months, the only reason he was in california was so him and his dad could pack before they headed off to brazil for thanksgiving.

he had three days max with her.

zephyr nervously bit his lip when he heard the clicks of the doorknob.

beyoncé opened the door and smiled at the visibly nervous 17 years old boy. "zephyr!" she said bringing him in for a tight quick hug before she gave him room to walk in.

zephyr accepted the hug and smiled. "hey bey." he said, taking off his shoes. "how have you been?" he asked.

last time he talked to beyoncé it was the day before he left. she was busy working hard handling the distribution of new ivy park packages.

"i've been good." she said as they both walked down the foyer. "ariadne is in the kitchen making some food." beyoncé told the boy.

"alright, i'll see you later." zephyr said hurriedly making his way to the kitchen.

"and now his baby momma has it out for me, like girl it was just a kiss no need for you to be tripping that hard over it." he heard ariadne say as he approached the kitchen. "but honestly skai, i'm thinking about taking another trip to utah just to spite her ass."

zephyr walked into the kitchen. his nose scrunched up, who the fuck was she kissing and more importantly why was she kissing other people?

zephyr suppressed the jealousy inside him. "who's baby momma?" he asked crossing his arms. "you're kissing baby daddies now?"

ariande loudly gasped recognizing that mixed accent anywhere. she turned around and her heart soared at the sight of zephyr.

he looked much more different compared to the last time she saw him. and he grew again too. "zephyr!" she yelled and ran over to the boy, pulling him down for a hug.

she missed his hugs (even though he rarely gave them to her).

ariadne breathed in his citrusy sandalwood scent and sighed. "i missed you so much." she whispered, squeezing him tighter into the hug.