chapter fifty three

march 11, 2021sierra canyon high school 📍

march 11, 2021
sierra canyon high school 📍

"since half of the class failed the test, tomorrow the ones that failed have to come to class to take it again and the ones that didn't get to go home early

"since half of the class failed the test, tomorrow the ones that failed have to come to class to take it again and the ones that didn't get to go home early." ariadne's human anatomy teacher, mr. love, said.

ariadne was putting her macbook in her backpack, not even minding what he said. she got a 92% on the test, so she could go home.

but would she go home? maybe she could hit up one of her friends and they could hang out.

she didn't really care though. she was just happy she would finally get a sort of break from school.

she's been going for about two weeks now. the second week she wore straight pajamas. nobody seemed to mind or to care about her wearing them and neither did she.

it was just a plus that she was comfortable.

a lot of students openly complained and ariadne snickered a little bit. the test was hard but mr. love always gave them the links to the all the powerpoints he presented incase they were confused.

ariadne went over the powerpoints, added to her notes, and used the study guide he gave them to help study.

the people that failed just had bad study habits. the answers weren't as direct on the test as they were in the powerpoint but if you studied and knew what the questions were asking then you would get it.

it was literally about the human body.

the bell rang and she around waited until all the impatient people left the class and hallway before she walked out. she had to go to another session of her forbes photoshoot in calabasas.

she was going to be on the cover for being the "youngest self made billionaire".

while she was in toronto with drake she had told her mom about the check she got from dune. her mom had checked her bank account and told her she was 17 million past a billion.