chapter eight

♡︎ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 ♡︎chapter eight

chapter eight.

zephyr my man!
──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

"i did the dishes, which mind you i didn't have to do." ariadne reasoned with her mom "come on mom, i see dad doing these types of things not you." she huffed.

all the wanted to do was go see payton and her mom was making her do all these things in order to see him.

beyonce saw this as a chance at getting ariande to do some stuff around the house for free. "did you wash the towels and extra sheets?" she asked already knowing the answer.

"no but-"

beyonce interupted her oldest. "then do it and i'll think about letting you leave this house to go see a boy." she turned back up the volume of her tv.

ariadne stared blankly at her mom for a few seconds before she brudgently made her way to the laundry room where she knew the dirty towels and sheets were.

laundry was not ariadne's thing (unless it was her own). she just never understood why she did her own laundry when they had maids for shit like that.

it was probably her mom's way of teaching ariadne how to be independent or whatever.

after a painful hour of waiting for the items to wash and dry, ariadne sat in the back of her mom's car with her phone in her hand texting payton that she was on the way to his house.

"so when am i meeting this boy's mom?" beyonce asked. she didnt know if she was dropping her child off at a racist's house or something, but she trusted ariadne to surrond herself with better people than that.

ariadne rolled her eyes in the backseat. "it's not like we're dating mom." she muttered and looked out at la's scenery. "if and if we date you'll meet his mom as soon as possible."

"that's what im worried about dove- i know its not my business but when is this boy gonna ask you out! i mean yall have been talking since what, june?' beyonce asked, pulling up to a red light. "its mid september aria."

ariadne pursed her lips. "how long did it for take you and dad to date exactly?" she asked just to throw it in her mom's face.

time didn't mean a thing to ariadne when it came to payton (but she did want the boy to ask her out before she threw up from the stress of waiting).

her mom had no room to talk since it took her dad a year to finally take her mom on a proper date.

her and payton had been on many dates (17 to be exact) and they had known each other for for about 3 months now. ariande appreciated the concern her mom was showing in her love life but she would also appreciate it if she toned it down a little.