chapter thirty two

♡︎ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 ♡︎chapter thirty two

chapter thirty two

you go low i go high!
──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

zephyr looked around the busy mess hall and sighed. he hated how crowded his school was in the morning. hot bodies clashing together with hot breath because some people didn't brush their teeth when they woke up (which was weird in zephyr's opinion).

zephyr observed everyone as he ate his fruit cup he got from the breakfast line.

the whole not having his phone thing got to him at times. like right now zephyr wished he had his phone to distract from all the noise around him but later (like when he had to study) he was glad he didn't have it.

it would be a distraction.

zephyr blew out a breath as he placed the top over his finished fruit cup and moved onto his parfait. he was halfway done when he noticed someone he really didn't want to see approach the table.

"zephyr, hey." devin said, holding his hand out for zephyr to shake, which he reluctantly did. "you want to go to the treehouse later?" he smirked.

him and his boys liked zephyr. he was cool to do drugs with— if you get past the whole him being a celebrity thing.

it made things less awkward.

zephyr snatched his hand away and took a deep breath. should he?

he really didn't want to— but then again he didn't know what he felt these past few days.

"no thanks man, i have to study tonight." zephyr told him. he could feel his heartbeat speeding up in anticipation.

that was one step forward.

devin sat down at the table zephyr was at. "are you sure? we got shrooms tonight." devin said tilting his head.

zephyr never said no, regardless of how much he need to study.

zephyr stuffed his mouth full of yogurt. "yeah i'm sure." he nodded his head, avoiding eye contact.

"look mate, are you okay? did you not hear what i said? shrooms zephyr... and we got it from alex's dad so you know they're good." devin said walking across the table. "i'll pick you up tonight." he said placing his hands on zephyr's shoulders.