chapter twenty

♡︎ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 ♡︎chapter twenty

chapter twenty

get your shit together!
──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

it had been two weeks since the whole thing happened and christmas had past. new years was around the corner and payton was adamant to put the whole thing behind him.

it was a one time thing that happened in the past, it didn't mean anything to him and as long as ariadne didn't know about it he would be fine.

ariadne was laying on his chest on her phone. being this close to him made her feel warm inside. he was so warm and comfortable. ariadne scrolled through instagram occasionally answering messages from people.

payton scrolled through the big ass groupchat hype house had made not too long ago. they were taking about hosting a new year's party and payton was not interested in going to another influencer party.

if ariadne had any plans he would be attending them.

what's a new year without a kiss from his girlfriend?

"hey, where were you two weeks ago?" he asked, it popped up in his brain that he didn't know where she was. he had a general idea but he want to hear what ariadne was going to say.

ariadne looked up at him. "you have to be more specific." she said and locked her phone. she had been a lot of places two weeks ago.

"like three days after we went to the park."

ariadne went through her memories and bit her lip. "a party." she answered. a lot had went down that day. it was also the day ariadne had her first taste of alcoholic beverage.

she couldn't really remember what happened at the end of the night but she woke up in her bed (she didn't remember coming home)

payton's eyebrows scrunched together, why didn't he know this? was zephyr at the party or something? he vividly remembered not getting a goodnight text or anything.

ariadne rolled off his body feeling the sudden tension. she did not want to argue with him today. it was a good day.

"because we've never been the type to tell each other every little place we go payton." she pursed her lips. "i don't want to start doing that either."

"but i tell you where i'm going half the time." he rebuked, moving to sit up.

"i never asked you to." ariadne moved to sit up with him. he was being extra right now.