chapter thirty

♡︎ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 ♡︎chapter thirty

chapter thirty

what the absolute fuck!
──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

zephyr sat at his desk with his airpods in his ears blasting ski mask. he had gotten back from the maldives a few days ago and had some business to take care of.

the business being a couple of auditions, brand meetings, managing his businesses— things he lowkey neglected during the whole scandal.

it wasn't purposeful, he just didn't feel like doing anything. he felt exposed (he still does because it's still trending on twitter), he felt violated.

zephyr was a very private person, that's why he has everyone around him sign an nda. he didn't like the public knowing much about him, there was a time where he had no privacy at all, he vowed never to go back to that.

but now it felt like he did, the public knew things about him even he didn't know about himself. everything was about to go downhill— he could feel it.

zephyr scribbled notes in his notebook on the monthly spendings of his costco. he accidentally bided on the store when he was drunk a few years ago, now he didn't regret his decision.

he was making a shit ton of money from it and all he had to do was keep the business running, pay his employees more than enough, and restock the store every other week.

it was so easy and he got more than he every expected out of it.

there was a knock at his door and zephyr took out his airpods. "it's open!" he said turning toward the door fully expecting his dad to open it.

zephyr's heart dropped to the deepest pits of hell when he saw the blond hair of his mother. "uh." he said and awkwardly turned around.

this was so weird. "mom... what are you doing here?" he nervously asked, refreshing his email for no reason. anything to avoid this meeting.

"we need to talk." gisele said looking towards her oldest, the occasional phone calls weren't enough anymore.

and after what just happened she realized how irresponsible leo was raising zephyr.

zephyr nodded his head. "we did like a week ago?" he said. he wasn't trying to be rude. he just wanted to know what she was doing there.