chapter fourty two

classified, new york 📍 early january 2021

early january 2021

classified, new york 📍 early january 2021

today was a good day. even though it was heavily snowing in new york they didn't let the cold put a damper on their mood. ariadne and zephyr sat with the rest of the cast while they went over their scripts.

well everyone else did, ariadne and zephyr were doing school. zephyr spun in his chair, trying to think of the right answer to his question.

it was just an assignment but those still counted against his credit.

he was doing advanced environmental science right now and to him it seemed like there was multiple right choices for the answer.

he stared at his computer and went with what his brain told him was right, not his heart.

he clicked b and submitted the assignment since he was on the last question.

he turned to ariadne, who had headphones on, listening to her instructor. he sighed, hearing oscar laugh at something someone said.

this school while filming shit was no joke.

ariadne logged out of her zoom lesson because it was over and turned to zephyr, feeling him stare at her.

she turned her chair so she was facing him. zephyr looked real nice right about now. he had on a nirvana hoodie with black baggy sweatpants and some yeezy slides.

ariadne eyes trailed over him, not that zephyr noticed this time.

"yes?" she finally said.

"i'm bored."

she raised her eyebrow at him? okay... that's seemed really personal. "do homework zephyr— i know you have a lot of that." she told him, picking at the press on nails she had on.

since she couldn't get them done, she bought a whole bunch of press ons. she couldn't go long without something being on her nails.

she just couldn't.