chapter thirty eight

♡︎ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 ♡︎chapter thirty eight

chapter thirty eight

courtside tickets!
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
long chapter warning! (like seriously 😭) PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS ONE!!

zephyr turned to ariadne. "i don't like this." he said, tugging on his black sweater. "i feel hot as fuck ariadne." he whined, almost stomping his foot.

ariadne chuckled and put her hands on her hips "you'll be fine." she said, waving off his complaints. she had picked out their outfits, so of course they would be fine.

they both matched to the t, they had on a grey and black jersey with black hoodies on underneath with matching black amiri jeans.

ariadne's jersey had "dicaprio" on it while zephyr's had "carter" and both of the jersey number's were one.

zephyr looked really good with her last name on his back, she would admit the whole name thing was a bit possessive but she couldn't help it.

some part of her felt satisfied with the whole predicament.

"now when i die of heat stroke-" zephyr started.

ariadne laughed out loud. "oh my god stop over exaggerating." she cut him off. it would be cold inside the gym, he wouldn't have to worry about sweating his balls off.

zephyr jerked neck jack back "i'm being cautious of my heal-" he started, offended she thought him being self concerned was him "over exaggerating".

"nobody cares, man up and let's go." ariadne said walking away from him, she opened the doors of the huge stadium and zephyr followed right behind her.

"so me finally being concerned about myself for once in my life is me not being a man?" he asked. he was a naturally hot person. he just knew he would be burning up the whole time.

why did he even agree to wearing the damn outfit?

ariadne nodded. "exactly." she said before she proceeded his words. "wait what do you mean finally?" she turned around to ask him.

zephyr's words sometimes always left her confused and worried. he said a lot of shit that had her going over what he said.

zephyr held up his hand. "let's not..." he trailed off. he was finally getting somewhere mentally. he didn't want to open that can of worms yet. "not right now."