chapter ten

♡︎ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 ♡︎chapter ten

chapter ten.

sweet thing but he played to win!
──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

"here." zephyr said handing his sunglasses to olivia when he saw her shielding her eyes from california's beaming sun. it was around 97° outside so zephyr asked olivia if she wanted to take a swim in his pool. she was eager to get out the scorching heat so she accepted.

"thank you z." she smiled at him and zephyr cheeks tinted a light shade of pink.

ever since their little spat olivia had been trying a lot more. zephyr felt like her feeling for him were just as deep as his were for her. they had spent practically everyday together (when olivia wasn't at work). she made him feel wanted and that's all zephyr had asked.

she showed him that his feelings weren't one sided and zephyr loved it. he felt like he was starting to love her. he knew it was absurd, loving someone and you weren't even dating them but zephyr's relationships were always a bit different.

his last one ended horribly and zephyr could have guessed it was because of lack of communication and his ex's ability to make him feel less than himself.

olivia on the other hand was just enjoying the water, "z?" she caught zephyrs attention. zephyr looked up from his phone and olivia continued. "what am i going to do when you go back to boarding school?" she asked.

zephyrs pursed his lips in thought, he would be an ocean away so who was he to tell her to do something? he wasn't controlling and besides he doubted she would even listen to him because in olivia's words "they weren't dating so he couldn't tell her what to do".

zephyr looked at olivia. "stay here, mind your business, and look pretty." he stated. it wasn't that hard honestly, he supposed he could try to get his mom on bored with having thanksgiving at his dad's house but he doubted it would actually work.

olivia rolled her eyes. "let's be serious zephyr." she scuffed. she wanted to know if she would be adding a extra commitment in her life or if she didn't have to worry about texting him all day.

zephyr held his hands up in surrender. he wasn't trying to piss her off today. "look all i'm saying is keep up your same routine." he suggested.

she wasn't doing anything with her life other than partying and filming. who was zephyr to tell her to stop? "maybe start a diet or something, you know something that involves commitment." he joked and laughed after.

olivia pushed up the sunglasses so zephyr could see the blank look on her face. "so you're trying to tell me what to do again?" she rhetorically questioned.