chapter fourty one

authors note , yes i changed the layout 🤨 problem?? i'm jp but y'all gotta start commenting cus my motivation is 👎🏽

classified, new york 📍
early january 2021

"cut!" denis said and zephyr clicked his tongue, walking to the sidelines of the set, where his gatorade was

"alright break time be back in two hours." he told zephyr, who nodded, sticking his thumbs up.

a two hour break was exactly what he needed right now.

he grabbed his phone of his chair and stood beside ariadne who was tapping away on her phone. "murder mystery?" zephyr asked, seeing the familiar roblox map.

he loved that game, especially when he was the murderer.

he was good at killing people.

but don't tell his ex probation officer.

"you ready to go?" ariadne asked zephyr, leaving the game. she didn't have any scenes right now so she was showing her support until she eventually had to be doing the same thing, right along with him.

it would take a week or two but she wanted to watch zephyr work.

he was a really good actor when he tried.

zephyr just hummed, opening his gatorade. he didn't realize how bad he missed acting until he read his script.

it felt good to be back.

all acting was really is just lying to yourself and others. zephyr was good at that (unless you were beyoncé or ariadne). he couldn't lie to them.

ariadne grabbed her purse and got up out her chair. her and zephyr walked to their trailers, that were coincidentally right beside each other. they would be staying on set the whole movie so it could get done faster.

two months straight of film a movie and promoting it for two weeks... it wasn't bad, they just weren't gonna be getting a lot of sleep.

they both never did anything like this before so this would be a new experience. "i'm tired of this grandpa." zephyr said in a baby voice.