chapter twenty three

♡︎ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 ♡︎chapter twenty three

chapter twenty three

it's just karma!
──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

everyone who would be going to the party was at ariande's house. she was designed driver since finn "lived to get drunk" and skai "didn't want to remember partying with tiktokers".

ariadne was scared to get majorly under the influence since she might make some mistakes. and she wanted to remember everything that would happen tonight.

"okay, what's the plan?" finn asked hopping into ariande's car. he had just met beyoncé and jay z so his nerves were still through the roof.

they were surprisingly cool with ariadne going to a party and it probably had to do with the fact that she wasn't going alone.

"go there and have fun duh." ariadne said pulling out of her driveway. "what do you do at parties finn?" she asked, she had been to her fair share but they were always moderately fun.

she wondered what parties in canada were like.

"drink, dance and embarrass myself." he always had fun— that's probably why he liked going to them so much. "it's like a escape from reality."

"well i'm trying to meet someone there, those tiktokers might be conceited but they are attractive." after everything that happened with julez skai was ready to find someone.

you give someone a chance and they take it and run wild.

ariadne laughed. a lot of tiktokers weren't all like that, you had to find the right ones. half were full of themselves and the other half didn't take their "fame" to advantage.

they knew at the click of a mouse their career could be over.

payton was on off the humble ones and ariadne liked— no loved him for it.

ariadne shook her head free of the boy and focused back on the road. she needed to stop thinking about him so much.

he didn't even love her and he cheated on her.

"try to forget." ariadne mumbled to herself.