chapter six

♡︎ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 ♡︎chapter six

chapter six. 

you look so perfect!
──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

ariadne was late to work- another blog was making up false rumors about her and she had been on the phone all night with the family's publicist trying to get everything sorted out and off the internet.

ariadne held stacks of stapled scripts in her hands as she speed walked through the large set. stage four was where she needed to be and she was at stage 13, ariande huffed and stopped and took her crocs off, using her toes to put them into "sports mode".

now ariadne was running through the buildings as fast as she could.

meanwhile the cast of enola holmes sat in the board room while they unknowingly waited for ariadne to get there. millie looked around the room seeing everyone waiting, "who are we waiting for?" she asked and looked around.

"carter has the scripts." harry said smiling at millie as he texted ariadne to hurry up. they were already behind schedule and ariadne being late was gonna cost them in the end.

ariadne slammed the door open and closed it right being her. "sorry guys," she announced her presence and she pushed some hair behind her ears. "late phone call." she mumbled and sat down at the other end of the table.

she handed henry cavil the scripts, "so i highlighted and annotated your individual parts, so look for the script that has your name on it." she explained grabbing her official director binder from in the middle of the table.

zephyr looked up from his phone and grabbed the script that was handled to him smiling at millie. "okay so, i'm ariadne and this is harry." ariadne motioned to harry who waved, "if you have any questions about the script or anything else ask us later."

ariande looked at everyone at the table, she recognized all of them, zephyr was looking at everyone too trying to remember where he knew everyone from.

zephyr locked eyes with ariadne who smiled at him, he blinked a few times and smiled back before his attention got stolen away by millie.

he couldn't help but think even though she looked a little "indecent" with her frizzy curly hair and fluffy pajamas and crocs, she still somehow managed to make it look perfect.

"right so let's get this script reading started."