chapter thirty nine

♡︎ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 ♡︎chapter thirty nine

chapter thirty nine

have his ass stuck!
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"oh my god." ariadne groaned, her legs were shaking unintentionally but she held herself in position.

"a couple more seconds ariadne." zephyr said, keeping her from falling on the floor. his hands hovered over her waist.

ariadne took long deep breaths, her muscles hurt and when she felt herself about to give up she lifted the weight up and threw it down.

zephyr quickly unhooked her weightlifting belt and threw it off. "that's better than i thought you would do." he said, impressed.

he didn't think she would hold it up for as long as she did.

ariadne didn't say anything and she went to her water and started downing it. deadlifting for a beginner was hard as fuck.

zephyr was starting her off easy with all of her workouts but even as a beginner (since she hasn't been to the gym in a really long time) they were difficult.

zephyr added on his weights and ariadne got behind him. "you know what to do?" he looked behind her, gripping onto the bar.

ariadne nodded her head and zephyr grabbed ahold of the bar. on the ends were 166 each since zephyr was trying to reach a goal.

last time he wasn't able to fully lift it up but he was confident this time he would. he braced himself and tightened his hold on the bar, lifting it off the ground.

he took a deep breath and picked it up, standing straight. he exhaled and ariadne narrowed her eyes so she could keep a close eye on his movements.

zephyr took another deep breath and quickly picked it up to his shoulders. he dropped the whole bar on the floor and got into position to do it again.

he repeated the process four times before he leaned down to pick it up. "last one?" ariadne asked, seeing how red he was getting.

zephyr subtly nodded his head. his core, arms, legs, and shoulder we're definitely feeling the strain. he closed his eyes and picked up the bar again, quickly lifting it up to his shoulders.

when he slammed it on the ground he exhaled, ariadne quickly unhooked his weightlifting belt and threw it away from him.

zephyr leaned on his knees taking deep breaths. ariadne walked away and came back with his drink. "you good?" she asked, watching zephyr gulp down the water.