chapter fourty three

the breakfast club, new york 📍 earlyish / mid january 2021

earlyish / mid january 2021

ariadne sat her christian dior bag that zephyr got her for christmas, in her lap and put the chair down

ariadne sat her christian dior bag that zephyr got her for christmas, in her lap and put the chair down. she was tall and her legs wouldn't go under the table otherwise.

when she got comfortable in the chair, angela yee put her drink down and asked her. "are there any questions we can't ask you?"

the goal her was to try not to make ariadne uncomfortable.

ariande's eyebrows furrowed as she tried to think of something she couldn't talk about. "ummmm..." she trailed off, not knowing what to say. "nothing about my siblings." she settled on.

anything that has to do with her siblings she would not answer, regardless of how innocent the question was.

dj envy nodded his head. "that's understandable." he said.

the door opened and charalemagne walked back in, they were on the air. right now everyone was hearing their intro. "okay you ready?" he said, sitting down in his chair.

ariadne took a deep breath and nodded. "yup." she said.

she felt ready and if she wasn't then she was gonna fake it till she made it.

"okay so yesterday we were talking about how we would have a special guest with us and she's here right now." angela said, gesturing to ariadne.

she just waved in return.

dj envy chuckled. "introduce yourself." he said.

ariadne laughed. "hi." she almost giggled and put her hands over her face.

okay so maybe she was nervous.

this was the first time she would be on the radio.

"you getting shy?" charlamagne teased, chuckling when ariadne shook her head.

"well this is my first time on the radio so i'm a bit nervous." she finally pulled her hands away from her face.

angie, rolled her chair up closer to her microphone. "just relax, we're not going to get you in trouble." she laughed.