chapter fourty four

tribeca, new york 📍 late january 2021

tribeca, new york 📍
late january 2021

tribeca, new york 📍 late january 2021

COMMENT

ariadne sat back in her seat. "i feel like this is a setup." she spoke.

"possibly." was all zephyr said.

he could see where she thought that.

"why do you trust your hoes so much?" ariadne groaned and looked out the window.

it was snowing in new york and one of the girls zephyr was texting and asked him if he wanted to hang out (only him by the way) and he said yeah.

10 minutes later he was knocking on ariadne's trailer door telling her to get ready and dress for dinner casual.

she didn't say anything and did (like a dumbass). he didn't tell her where they were going until she finished setting her face.

so she's going uninvited to a hang out where she was possibly going to the third wheel. it's either that or some shit is gonna go down today.

this was the second time zephyr was getting ariadne into some shit and she didn't know what it entailed.

first being at church when he ate her out.

god, forgive her.

zephyr just laughed and slowed down at the stop light. "i don't trust them at all. i'm just bored and tired of staring at my trailer walls love." he told her and pulled off when the light turned green.

he had rented a cadillac escalade for the remainder of the time they'd be in new york because ubers were getting inconsistent and expensive.

he wasn't even spending his money and he felt the dent it made in his parent's pockets.

"hmm." ariadne hummed and looked at him. "i still feel like it's a set up— did she even tell you who was coming?" she asked.

there was bound to be some shit happening today. she just knew it.