chapter seven

♡︎ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 ♡︎chapter seven

chapter seven.

can i be your one and only love!
──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

"okay that's a wrap on filming!" ariande shouted and got up from her chair. "you guys were all amazing and i'll see you tomorrow night for the goodbye party!" she announced.

it was the last day of filming enola holmes and it was currently 2:00 in the morning. they were all tired and severely wanted to go back to their hotel rooms to get some shut eye.

unsurprisingly with the help of ariadne, filming only took a month and a half to complete rather than the usual two or three months.

"ari." she heard a voice behind her speak, ariadne turned around and looked at zephyr.

"yeah?" she asked, they we're all very tired. millie had the right idea going straight home.

"i need some advice..." he trailed off.

zephyr and ariadne had gotten very close, extremely close- especially in the short amount of time they had known each other.

everyone around them could see it, they were like two peas in a pod.

ariadne hummed and zephyr handed her his phone.

he cleared his throat. "now you know normally i wouldn't need your help with a thing like this but i know you know how girls communicate and i didn't want to say the wrong thing." he shrugged.

ariadne laughed out loud. was zephyr dicaprio asking her for girl advice? the world was upside down today wasn't it?

she read over the texts.

livy
yeah

livy
i can't wait to see you again

livy
so when do you think you can
come back to the states?

livy
maybe we can go to the
skatepark or something

zephyr
just us?

zephyr
if you wanted to get me alone
all you have to do is ask...

livy
so can we hang alone then ?

zephyr
as a friend thing?

livy
i wouldn't say what we would
be doing a "friend thing" 🤷🏻‍♀️