chapter fourty five

new york, new york 📍 january 29th, 2021

january 29th, 2021

ariadne laughed at the questions her best friends were throwing at her

ariadne laughed at the questions her best friends were throwing at her. they were really something else. even since they found out that the hotel room they were getting ready at was under zephyr's name they'd been going crazy.

"zephyrs gone guys he left in the morning." she said answering one of the many questions that were asked of her.

billie looked up from the mirror she was at, applying her false eyelash. "and he didn't even tell you bye or nothing?" she asked.

ariadne shrugged, he didn't need to. "and besides that boy is not my man." she said.

hailee chucked, she was scrolling through instagram on her phone, laying down on the king sized bed. "not yet." she mumbled but ariadne heard her.

her head snapped towards hailee. "hailee!" she shouted.

zephyr was not her boyfriend for the millionth time.

he was her best friend, strictly best friend, nothing else.

"what? she was just saying the truth..." zendaya said from her spot on the couch that was by the floor to ceiling windows.

the view was pretty amazing.

"and what we were all thinking." skai laughed from the bathroom.

ariadne shook her head and went back on her phone to text aubrey. "not me..." she said under her breath.

zendaya looked at her youngest best friend and sighed, who ever she was texting must have been someone to have her smiling at her phone... "ariadne." she said and ariadne looked up from her phone.