Highs & Lows - Chris Evans

I was sitting on the couch with my boyfriend of 2 years Chris Evans at his house and we were just cuddled watching tv having a lazy Saturday. He had just gotten back from doing press for a movie and he just wanted to stay home and be with me and our dog Dodger. I looked up at Chris from where my head was on his chest to find him already looking down at me, smiling.

"What?" I asked and he shook his head and I came up to meet his lips as he was leaning down to me.

"I'm happy to be home." Chris said with our lips barely parted.

"Me too." I said as we kissed again. We sat making out for a few minutes until Dodger started barking at the door opening.

"Hey." We heard someone say and we broke apart and I sighed.

"Pick that up later?" I asked and he nodded and leaned down to my ear.

"In the bedroom." Chris said and we split apart and by the time Steve, Chris's brothers boyfriend came walking in.

"Hey! What's up." Chris said and I smiled at him as I stayed cuddled with Chris. He wouldn't let me up. Steve sat on the coffee table in front of us and sighed.

"Steve..." I said and he pulled a ring box from his pocket and opened it to reveal a wedding band causing me to sit up excited.

"I'm flattered Steve but I love Harley." He said and I laughed.

"Steve! Does this mean...?" I asked and he nodded and I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him.

"I already talked to Lisa and she is over the moon. I wanted to come tell you guys and enlist your help. Harley, you know what Scott would want." Steve said to me, I smiled with a nod.

"Yes we want mostly the same things." I said and Steve nodded.

"Okay so was there a round about timeframe?" Chris asked.

"2 weeks." Steve said and I sighed looked at Chris.

"Problem?" Steve asked and Chris just shrugged.

"Our 3-year anniversary is in 2 weeks." Chris said.

"Well we can do a surprise engagement and anniversary party all in one." Steve said and I looked at Chris smiled.

"We can do that." Chris said.

"Okay, well let's get planning!" I said excited.

"And Harley, you are in charge of making sure he is dressed up and getting him there." Steve said and I nodded.

"You can count on me for sure. How dressed up are we talking?" I asked.

"Suit and tie." Steve said and I nodded.

"Got it, just give me suit ideas and I will get him dressed in it whether he likes it or not. Can I use the ruse that it's my anniversary party though so he isn't too suspicious?" I asked and Steve nodded.

"For sure." Steve said and I smiled.

*****2 WEEKS LATER*****

"Scott come on just wear the damn suit I picked out!" I said standing in his room holding a suit and he was looking in his closet.

"I don't like that suit." Scott said, I groaned and went into his closet, grabbed his ear and pulled him from his closet.

"OW, OW, OW!" He yelled and I stopped as he was standing at his bed.

"It's my anniversary party, I love you in this suit so wear it!" I said shoving it into his chest.

"Now I have to get. Get dressed." I said and I walked to his spare room and put on my royal blue body con halter top dress that hit at my knee and had a square lower neckline but I loved it. Once I finished my hair and make up and got my heels in I walked I and saw Scott dressed and fixing his tie and I smile.