Love Story - Chris Evans

I was in my house packing up some bags, getting ready to go on tour with my band when my phone started ringing with a facetime call

I was in my house packing up some bags, getting ready to go on tour with my band when my phone started ringing with a facetime call. I looked confused at who it was, we hadn't talking in about a year since our split. We promised to try and stay friends and we did for the first few months but then life got in the way, and we just stopped talking and communicating. It was a good break up, but the call still shocked me. I sat on my bed and answered the call after taking a deep breath.

"Hey!" I said with a smile, and he smiled back at me. The small that even though I was sitting down still made me weak in the knees.

"Hey Ella." Chris said.

"This is unexpected, I haven't heard from you in a while." I said and he sighed.

"I know, I'm sorry it's been pretty crazy lately. The phone works both ways if I remember right though." Chris said and I rolled my eyes.

"You've been busy, but so have I." I said and then showed him a shot of all my suitcases.

"The tour..." Chris said, and I nodded.

"You checking up on me Evans?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I hear things." Chris said and winked at me. I then saw someone else coming into the frame. I had met him before and I smiled.

"Hey Graham." I said and he smiled.

"Hey Ella." Graham said and I looked at both men.

"So, is this a social call or...?" I asked seeing them exchange a look.

"Okay well I want to propose to Shanna..." Graham said, and I squealed causing both me to laugh.

"That's amazing Graham! I'm so happy for you guys!" I said and he smiled.

"Well, she has to say yes first..." Graham said, and I just slightly shook my head.

"You know she will. You two are perfect for each other." I said. I then felt a small knife in my heart knowing everyone in the Evans family had Chris and I getting married before the breakup. I let it go and focused on Graham. "Was that the only reason for this call? I mean I'm happy to be told..." I said and the guys chuckled.

"I was wondering if I could call in a favor, friend to friend." Chris said and gave a small smile and I smiled back. That's what we were now...friends.

"I mean I can try...what's the favor?" I asked.

"Well, you are coming to Boston in a few weeks..." Chris said and I nodded.

"I am." I said.

"Well, 'Love Story' is Shanna's favorite song. I was wondering if you could dedicate it to Shanna and me if you were to perform it. I was going to propose while you sang the song." Graham said and I smiled.

"I can do that, but actually if you can wait until the proposal part of the song, I might have an idea, but Shanna will really need to listen to the song. I will dedicate it to you as well when I start to sing it, so she knows to listen." I said and Graham smiled broadly.